Reviews for Requiem
JohnStang chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
So in actuality all you did was describe the scene that took place on the show.

Its good you were able to catch on that she went thru all five phases of grief for a live guy though. However this story required no real imagination at all.

Score 2 out of 10.

John
Gossip Coco chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Hello,

I finished to read your fanfiction and I like a lot your text. It find military sprite and the characters of Last Resort. I thank you because Last Resort is an excellent serie but too short. It's a pleasure to continuate this adventure with fanfictions and your text is very good.

Gossip Coco
Hahukum Konn chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I like this. The show really portrays the believable love and bond between Sam and Christine, even across thousands of miles, and I like this look inside Christine's head as she grieves.
JJ Rust chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Wow! GREAT ONE-SHOT! Excellent job of capturing Christine's grief, and her feeling that her life has plummeted into an abyss where she cannot return from. Your descriptions are very vivid and the story is very clean. I did not see one typo.

Great job. Keep up the good work.
Harmony Goldstar chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I liked it! Really well done!
Lady Rayvynne chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Good stuff! I've been checking to see the last week or so if anyone's posted an LR fic. The show is incredibly gripping. I've been toying with the idea of writing a fic, but the muse hasn't given me anything yet.

Your piece seems pretty in-character. The sad thing about the show is that they don't give us much about the internal goings-on of the secondary characters. Would be nice if we had more of that.
Golden28 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Thank you so much for writing a Last Resort fanfic. THANK YOU SO MUCH! I loved it by the way, it was very well written and I could feel her pain. Excellent.
Larien Elanesse chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
WOW, that was so powerful! My heart absolutely bled for her while reading this, and I knew that Sam wasn't actually dead.

Well done! :)
sarahberah1121 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Yay! Someone is finally writing for Last Resort!