Reviews for Heart of Gold
update ASAP! It's great!
DannySamLover20 chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
wow! keep going!
Soulfulbard chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Heh, I can relate to finding myself writing fanfiction instead of my actual this-is-how-I-make-money original works. It's okay though; fic writing is a nice break that lets you still hone your craft.

This story just keeps getting more fun. I really like that Lizzy punches Danny to show she likes him. That's kind of adorable.

Unusually, I think I like the Phantom/Lizzy relationship more than the Danny/Sam one, but that might just be because there's more focus on them.

Keep up the good work!
lupsss chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
OMG! it isn't that bad! I should recomend you to write when you're in school...maybe from there you can gain some inspiration!
lupsss chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
LOL! AMAZING! I bet Sam is Lizzay angel and she likes Danny in both forms! and I think I just said the most stuppiest thing in the world...WHO CARES THIS IS SO EXITING! KEEP WRITTING! I want to read more and more and more and more and MORE!

Anairam: *sighs* we lost her...she's getting inspiration for another DP fic, or she just wants to be 24/7 i her lap to see if she updates
Rebeca : 24/7 in her laptop and she already got inspiration on a DP fanfic
Astrid: She is this way like you with the anime, but that is what makes her special! and creepy, crazy, strange...in other words friki...and that's why I like her so much!
Melisa: GOD, help her now!

me: I want to kill all of you except Rebeca and Astrid...

KEEP WRITTING! *party rock anthem starts and I start dancing* YEAHH! lets shuffle everyone! and read this story!
BrittneyluvsChrist chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
awesome! update sooonn!
DannySamLover20 chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
LOL! keep going!
BrittneyluvsChrist chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
I love it! Sam is lizzy isn't she;)
BrittneyluvsChrist chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
cute!
Zinnia99 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Ooh. I like where this is going. I am wondering if Sam is Lizzy Angel and that is her secret.
Soulfulbard chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
This is a pretty interesting concept.

I'm led to believe that Sam is Lizzy, but Sam doesn't seem aware of Lizzy. Lots of potential here, can't wait to see where you take it.
DannySamLover20 chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
wow! keep going!
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
LOL! i like this! keep going!