Reviews for What An Excellent Plan
Frwt chapter 22 . 9/13
is this still continue?
Tonegawa Rie chapter 22 . 8/7
I hoped reaaaaally hard for you to post the next chapter... even though this story seems dead
hentai18ancilla chapter 11 . 7/28
I disagree, you write fluff and everything in between.
hentai18ancilla chapter 2 . 7/28
Omg! Sugar overload!
Shion Lee chapter 22 . 7/9
This is amazing. Do you plan to ever finishing this? Because it’ll be awesome I’m sure. Please continue!
TheStabyOne chapter 8 . 7/6
I’m 17 and I’ve never had a crush in my life.
(Except Chur from Magination, but that was several levels of weird, he was animated and from a bad tv show, I was ten, and it didn’t count. I mean, he’s a green skinned villain in a fur bikini with a yellow gem on his forehead, and I liked him because he was adorable when he was defeated in like, episode three or something. Idk wtf was wrong with me.)
Kuroshirokun4869 chapter 22 . 6/12
A pity you didn't continue as I'm sure if you did this was going to be great with more than 10k likes or something..
Hildaneesama chapter 22 . 6/10
Hello! I know, you know what I'm gonna say but, I'll say it, Please update. I hope I'm not troubling and stressing you to do it. Just take your time to update and I don't have any problem to waiting for you.
Hahaha SAVAGE! first meeting? she threaten to kill him.. good one..
I was low key hoping one of the orphans would be Kabuto
Is this just affecting Bee and Naruto?

Cause if it was all Jinchuriki, Kushina would be out too
Why is Kakashi such a jerk when his dad is still alive?
Update Soon chapter 22 . 4/11
This is a amazing story I read it when I want Some Naruko X Obito romance I have read this since 2014 this is a really great book I hope you Update tho!
Why you're story so good
SuperApplePie chapter 22 . 4/2