Reviews for What An Excellent Plan
Tsuruga Lia1412 chapter 22 . 2/13
Me encantaron estos capítulos.
You have not updated since 2013 are u ever gonna update? It is really good fix and I would love to read more!
Ramen.noeldles chapter 22 . 12/21/2020
This had so much potential! Im sad that you never updated this ;(
But anyways, I love the fanfic even if it is discontinued!
Mini-Itachi chapter 22 . 12/15/2020
plz update
RitzyKitsune chapter 13 . 10/2/2020
Umhum now she understands what Sakura went through with Lee heheheheh
Guest chapter 22 . 8/23/2020
I saw that this was discontinued and decided to read it anyway. I loved the story, like I do all your stories that I've read so far, and if the slim chance you ever decide to continue or reboot this story you have a fan in me.
Animeteaspill chapter 22 . 7/20/2020
I really liked this story and whished you continued but its okay ꉕbecause you probably had a reason or was stressed๑ or something so its your choice. ヅ﹏
HEART BEATZ 24'7 chapter 22 . 6/12/2020
Please don't abandon this story... I really love it! It's really exciting!
aGnamZer0 chapter 12 . 5/18/2020
Ahah, good Obito, training is more important than Rin. Training is what will keep you and your teammates alive. Training is what will make you closer of your dream of Hokage (or at least of helping Hokage Naruto). Training will never betray you. I'm proud of you !
aGnamZer0 chapter 10 . 5/18/2020
Well, about the attack on Konoha, though I'm like Naruto and I didn't listen Iruka-sensei's lesson, I'm pretty sure it didn't happen in the original timeline. But then again, she did make great changes, the most prominent one for now being saving Sakumo.

However, I don't see what she finds 'wrong' about Kakashi. I wonder...
aGnamZer0 chapter 9 . 5/18/2020
Yeah, I pretty much agree with you. I hate Sakura but I do like Rin. However, in the context, and the 'mission' Naruto decided to take, I find it indeed better if she were to stay aside.
aGnamZer0 chapter 8 . 5/18/2020
She will become a problem that Rin...
aGnamZer0 chapter 7 . 5/18/2020
Arara, even Fugaku accepted Naruto ! He doesn't mind, or maybe he even approves of her passing time with the new Uchiha generation, well "as long as they didn't start wearing orange". That one killed me ! XD
aGnamZer0 chapter 5 . 5/18/2020
I don't know if any of you noticed, but at the end of the chapter, Obito hoped that "maybe, just maybe, Naruto would let him help her out" towards her big goal of peace. That also means, even if I don't think he noticed it himself, that he changed his goal from 'becoming hokage' to 'help Naruto when she'll become Hokage'. I really like your fic, the character development if fascinating.
aGnamZer0 chapter 2 . 5/18/2020
Ah, it was so cute ! My sweet little Obito beeing fed. Naruto x Obito has always being my favorite pairing (with Obito being my favorite character and Naruto my third favorite). I really want to see how it will develop.
1,075 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »