Reviews for What An Excellent Plan
simsfans chapter 22 . 2/21/2020
Update soon please
KaylaWilton chapter 22 . 2/16/2020
I really love this although it's discontinued, I still really enjoyed it and it ended at a pretty good point to stop reading at and actually didn't leave me dis-satisfied at all.
(Probably has something to do with how amazing you wrote this story and the pairing itself, hehe)

Another note, I have to admit I love the pairing in this, a female Naruto together with pre-incident Obito it just works perfectly for me and on top of that their personalities clicked so well together~
I'll totally have to hunt down more of this pairing, you set a fire in me haha.
hamartiia chapter 22 . 11/3/2019
This story is really good, and while i'll definitely subscribe for the off chance you may return to it (and if you ever did, i'd be willing to wait years) but tbh? Im just happy to have found it! You're a great writer, and I'm looking forward to checking out some of your other stories! :D
ToshimiOkami chapter 22 . 9/14/2019
Loving this~! Still in the books or this it?
Guest chapter 22 . 8/28/2019
Please update, I love it
younojoking chapter 22 . 7/28/2019
oho noice story
yuzukikuran476 chapter 22 . 7/25/2019
Aww little itachi wants to watch Naru-Chan and obito and rin win their chunins exam. Yeah kakashi Naru-Chan going to kill you for letting little itachi watch the fight.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 21 . 7/25/2019
Hahaha I wonder if Naru-Chan sexy jutsu on everyone yet?. And I love this story.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 20 . 7/25/2019
Yep this story is awesome and please update soon.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 19 . 7/25/2019
Ohohoho so Naru-chan and obito are develop crush on each other.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 18 . 7/25/2019
Good luck obito and Naru-Chan passing your ninja exam and I wonder if Naru would tell third Hokage and Minato and kushina and Jiraiya and her teammates and uchiha clan the truth about the future?. Please keep updates coming for this awesome story.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 17 . 7/25/2019
I wondered which uchiha came back in time with little Naru-Chan? Hmm could be Sasuke or Madara or itachi or obito.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 10 . 7/25/2019
This story is amazing and I hope that there be more female Naruto and itachi and Shisui and obito and Madara stories filled with time travel and romance.
Naora91 chapter 22 . 3/30/2019
Please come back. I need more.
crazyKate92 chapter 22 . 2/13/2019
It’s good. I hope you’re able to update this story again sometime soon! I’d love to read what happens next.
1,087 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »