Reviews for What An Excellent Plan
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 8 . 3/13/2013
Picture will be up by tonight! I really liked the spin on this chapter, it was fun and very disconcerting at the same time; cause Obito is supposed to be less interested in Rin but, llike a guy, still can't get oever it. Oh well, here's hoping.
kurokazeryuu chapter 8 . 3/13/2013
Thanks for the update. Quite entertaining. Looking forward to the next one.
Star of Courage chapter 8 . 3/13/2013
Itachi is adorable. X3 ah Rin...
naivekid chapter 8 . 3/13/2013
Good story along with proper development! I love little Itachi and Na-Na! Na-Na is like something out of a French story.. Putting those thoughts aside, keep you the good work and I hope you'll be able to update soon. An interested to see how you develop Obito!
Rain Dropped chapter 8 . 3/13/2013
I love it please update soon! Or I'm gonna cry! Wahhhh! :)
MunkieMagic chapter 8 . 3/13/2013
Awesome story is awesome! I love this and would really like to read more.
BlackKristin chapter 8 . 3/13/2013
I can imagine 'Kashi totally freaking out when Naruto does something Naruto-ish. Like, she'll hug him (for no good reason, to him at least) and he'll think that Naruto has a crush on him.
Reviewer chapter 8 . 3/13/2013
Hello :) I like this fic, it's actually interesting and the pacing is just right. Thanks for updating :D
Kotomine 'The God' Shirou chapter 8 . 3/13/2013
Update soon please...this story is getting good but I wanna see more ObiNaru Action
Cats-in-blue-glasses chapter 8 . 3/13/2013
Good chapter. I liked how you made it so that Naruto didn't get out of her previous life unscarred (The unrequited love thing). Makes her more interesting and adds a new element to factor in in this story. I'm looking forward to seeing how she's going to deal with wrench Rin has unknowingly thrown into her plans. Poor Kakashi, his assumptions might land him into trouble, but I'm sure it'll be amusing to see. As always, Itachi and Shisui are awesomely cute. I also found Fugaku's words to her interesting. Looking forward to seeing how that goes and what Jiraiya needs from them.
hitomi65 chapter 8 . 3/13/2013
nice chapter
Rain Dropped chapter 7 . 3/12/2013
So cute! When are you gonna start with the romance or at least a small crush cause it just looks like friendship right now :) update soon love it!
The Man chapter 7 . 3/11/2013
Nice chapter. Keep writing.
valxra chapter 7 . 3/9/2013
I just loved this chapter and the little moment with Naruto and Obito! Aw Update soon! :D
wiiTneSs chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
This is really interesting. First time reading a fic about Naruto time traveling towards Obito era. Naruto is awesome and Itachi is so adorable. And loving the development between Naruto and Obito. Can't wait to see what happens next!
1,088 | « Prev Page 1 .. 50 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 70 .. Last Next »