Reviews for What An Excellent Plan
Animefreak Amii chapter 7 . 3/4/2013
Two awesome chapters! Thank you for the updates!
TheNSIGirl chapter 6 . 3/4/2013
Would you believe I missed Kurama? Besides, Kakashi's so cute, copying Naruto! Now that's stubborn :D
ougley chapter 7 . 3/3/2013
thanks :)
Glassstar93 chapter 7 . 3/3/2013
I really liked how Naruto interacts with the Uchiha Clan. With her help I'm sure they won't be so cold or strict anymore. :) like reading your story
Narutoske chapter 7 . 3/3/2013
Great chapter.

i love the growing bond between Obitio and Naruto.

update soon.
nkl chapter 7 . 3/3/2013
update soon
Izaranna chapter 7 . 3/3/2013
Amazing! This story is really good and I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter. Please update soon! :)
Frosty Ichigo chapter 7 . 3/3/2013
This is my favorite chapter so far. Itachi is so cute. Naruto and Obitos' interaction was so cute. Minatos' feelings for his students was so cute. Naruto kicking butt was so awesome.
Really a good chapter, so now I'm just gonna wait patiently for the next update keep Oh and keep up the good work :)
em chapter 7 . 3/2/2013
another great chapter thanks! poor itachi and shisui ... and obito. he was was pretty traumatized too. cant wait for your next update!
kurokazeryuu chapter 7 . 3/2/2013
Freaking awesome! Thanks for the update, looking forward to the next one.
sleepyasian chapter 7 . 3/2/2013
Naruto should start a cult following the divine way of Ramen. She would snatch all the little Konohamaru wannabes and convert them to the ways of the Ramen.
skepsis66 chapter 7 . 3/2/2013
Thanks for the update! Finally some action - I like how Naruto's slowly being accepted by the Uchiha clan :).
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 7 . 3/2/2013
Oh my,such a wonderful chapter.
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 7 . 3/2/2013
AWWWWW! Baby Itachi with "na-na" is so cute

I like the switch up, though I wonder why Naruto isn't more involved with Minato. Hmmm.

Anyways, update soon!
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 7 . 3/2/2013
I liked how you did the war time, it was pretty realistic. Poor Itachi and Shisui, almost getting taken away. TT Well, at least Fugaku likes Naruto a little bit. I have a rough sketch done so far of Naruto so I'll probably be fleshing her out, he he, some more over the next couple days. Thanks for the hard work.
1,088 | « Prev Page 1 .. 51 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 71 .. Last Next »