Reviews for What An Excellent Plan
OriginalRabbits chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
I have to say I liked the idea but I'm not so crazy about the story. One of the big problem with Naruto stories is that they focus to much with characterization and how awesome the ninja world is. They rarely if ever have people acting realistic or even semi human.
Take the good person test
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
He is improving.
and-then-they-died chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
I really like your story please update soon
Gairu-chan chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
I'm sooo happy! Your updating regularly now! HAHA. Can I say that I love you! hihi. Continue with this awesome fic! I wanna bop Kakashi's head! Grrr!
00phantom chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
this is a nice story i look forward to seeing how this one progress
jayley chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
so kurama can take over a clone? that's pretty cool!
My Secret chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
WOAH 365 followers! but im not too surprised. your work is amazing so of course you'd have that much! :")
Keep on writing! i love your stories and how often they update. Keep on doing what you're doing!
KuramaxChan chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
Salut,
J'adore cette histoire! :)
Elle est super originale et en plus j'ai récemment découvert que j'étais une fan du Naruto/Obito! Alors même si tu ne fais pas de romance, l'amitié qu'il y a entre eux me suffit emplement :)
Vivement la suite en tout cas!
xoxo
Star of Courage chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
Awesome. I like how you show the different povs and have the kanji symbs too. Kurama! :3
Cats-in-blue-glasses chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
So happy to see another quick update. Looking forward to more Obito/F!Naru. :-)
kenegi chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
Wut? She just tried to down a pack of marshmallow? Bleeh x[P
shadowmarialove chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
hahahaha...I really think Obito and Naruto are a good match
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
Great update! I'll get started on the art soon, though I'm very busy with uni work so it may take a while to finish. Thanks for the references, I'll do my best. _
Big Sis of 8 chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
Ooooo it's hard to choose... More in the chapter or chapters sooner...
I think more words in the chapter! I love this story and I like it when ya update but one of the things I really like is how long your chapters are! :)
skepsis66 chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
I'm really liking this fic so far! Maybe even more than "The Golden Ages" . Definitely looking forward to more!
1,087 | « Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 .. Last Next »