Reviews for What An Excellent Plan
Mi-chan Kizanami chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
Obito seems confuse on what to make of naruto (because of their first meeting).. Kakashi is being paranoid and spicious of naruto (She an outsider that appear out of nowhere to him after all).. Jiraiya is amuse.. Minato is shock.. and naruto she was trying her best to secretly save obito (And become his friend so he never become what he is in the future)
and thank you for updating author-san
shadowmarialove chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
hahahaha
Animefreak Amii chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
Yes! Another chapter! So happy now! Thank you!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
Cute!Minato is awesome.
B.Boppolop.p chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
I can't wait for more!
hitomi65 chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
nice chapter
Star of Courage chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
Lol, love Minato's reaction. *chuckles* nice nicknames. XD oh? So that's how she got there.
AyameRose chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
No it's cool... I'm currently trying to work up motivation for my own story, happens to everyone!
Kotomine 'The God' Shirou chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
Please do not abandon this story I always love Obito and ObiNaru pairing Yaoi/Yuri/Het I really do not care as long as it is this pairing. Your story are so good that I don't want it to stop but if you do please at least PM me or something so I can use your idea as an inspiration. The good stories involve them are really hard to find nowadays.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
Yay. This is awesome, I'm glad you writing aboutI uchia Obito. He is just to cool before he turned all psycho. I love it.
Selene0525 chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
I love it! I hope you update soon!
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
Definitely an Uzumaki with the ramen love and the fuuin mastery.
blue-hart chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
cooooool.
Ninja99 chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
I love this story! Its very interesting and I would DEFINITELY LOVE to read more! Please update soon(:
shadow gods of the fallen chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
pretty good and keep on the good work. I wonder what you are going to do next and update soon.
1,088 | « Prev Page 1 .. 57 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 .. Last Next »