Reviews for What An Excellent Plan
solangel18 chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
Please! i love these work!
Eternal Cat Moon chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
Love the chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Update soon!
Eternal Cat Moon
Silver Fang 101 chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
HA! The way that they reacted to Naruto eating her ramen was absolutely perfect! I can't wait to see where you take this story!
Yuuji Narukami chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
Update please.
Animefreak Amii chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
Awesome! I'm loving this like all your other stories!
Dead FanfictionDotNetAccount chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
1,000 REVIEWS! next chapter please *foxy smile*
My Secret chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
I don't mind the wait, I love it and several of your other stories! 1000 reviews though... That's a bit much yea! u sure aim big! But I'll be contributing!
Cerebella Kennor chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
I've read my share of time-travel stories, but no one that I've found has ever used Obito properly! I love his character (especially before he becomes weird/evil), and it makes for a good plot to save him before he gets to Madara. The effects that that could have for the future are numerous. Can't wait to read more! Obito is so cute...
Cats-in-blue-glasses chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
I am loving this story so far. I don't mind the slow updates or somewhat short chapters because your creativity when it comes to plots and the quality of your writing more than makes up for it. I love your stories because there is something new and refreshing about them. It doesn't feel like a rehash of canon or another (almost identical) copy of another fanfic where you can guess where the story is going way before it actually gets to that part. You're unpredictable, but the way you write is enjoyable, in character, and creative. Also, the fact that your FemNaruto characters are very much a girl version of Naruto and not an OC/Mary Sue in disguise is fantastic. I can't wait to see more Obito/Naruto! The pairing is surprisingly very like-able, in my opinion.
B.Boppolop.p chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
i love this story and i cant wait for more!
TheNSIGirl chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
Eh, this chapter was worth the wait :)
How far back did Naruto travel to be there to save Sakumo? (It was obviously Naruto, right?) It must have been at least 4 years before and should have been really young!
TyDragon30 chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
I love this story. This is great, cannot wait to find out what happens next. ;)
Gruffard chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
Kakashi is going to figure out something is wrong. If Sakumo doesn't first.

I like the direction it is going. Hope to see more!
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
very interesting..
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
She walks like a Ninja!But she doesn't act like one:D
1,088 | « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 .. Last Next »