Reviews for What An Excellent Plan
hitomi65 chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
nice chapter
Malisuco chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
It was a so so chapter. I have this in alerts though so I assume the previous chapters were much better (I do remember your plot, but the exact execution is vague in my memory).

Naru is hardly acting like a ninja. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that she's a complete and utter idiot with all the highly obvious hints she keeps dropping to make other people ask things she should NOT be telling them. Like her past.

Kurenai and Asuma got together in late thirties does NOT mean they even knew each other's names at 12. They never seemed to act strangely around each other. It's likely that they only started dating a few months before Asuma died.

Ninja don't need alarm clocks. They aren't sleepy people.

Kakashi didn't get all 'rules are god' till Sakumo died.

Kakashi isn't a once in a lifetime genius he seems to think himself of as (arrogan hole), he's just a gifted shinobi. No surprise since his father probably trained him a little.

Your main character is highly confusing, and aside from the fact that she's stupid and seems to focus way too much on Obito, everything else is highly vague. Some clarification in further chapters will be good for your story.
NamikazeMia chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
i love the way you write...
kenegi chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
Ha, the ramen scene was amusing.
Star of Courage chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
He's alive! And Naruto had something to do with it. So, shouldn't Kakashi be...'better' then? :p Asuma and Kurenai on a date! X3 hmmm. Good, good.

Who all knows that she's from the future?
Guest chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
Ah Sakumo's on forced medical leave. Good job Naruto.
Mi-chan Kizanami chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
So naruto help sakumo than I wonder how his presence will effect the past.. She already start to change the past.. kakashi don't really know how accurating his observation of naruto really is..
The Man chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
Interesting concept. I look forward to reading more.
kenegi chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
LOL I bet that Naruto doesn't even know that Obito has a crush on her later untilled it is slapped on to her face and by crushing I mean when he develop a crush for her.
Yuuji Narukami chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
It's good and interesting. I hope you update soon.
Kitsu3 chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
I would just like to point out that you said Obito was five last chapter, and in this one you said he was nine when referring to the same incident.

Also, this story is awesome and I'm looking forward to reading more. Yep. That's it. Update soon?

Kitsu3
Lesy chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
GREAT. CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER
Mindy chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
lol this made me laugh. Kakashi might have a thing for Naruto-kun, lol. This fanfiction is HILARIOUS. keep uploading; it's veeerry amusing.
lady devil darkness chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
love it so much keep on going please
NamikazeMia chapter 2 . 11/6/2012