Reviews for What An Excellent Plan
vantweet chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
hi, i like your stories soooo much :3
but i found some grammar mistakes:
in the second OBITO paragraph:
1. His silver hair was held back from his face, already sporting the much SORT after forehead protector, metal gleaming brightly even in the standard lightning of the academy.
SORT SOUGHT
wore the same orange cargo shorts that'd blinded him yesterday, but NOT her body was covered in a tinted fishnet shirt, clad with an open black jacket hanging lazily from her petite shoulders.
NOT NOW
hope to read your update soon 3
Big Sis of 8 chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
Love the story! And your lucky! Garlic smells good. My house smells like tomatoes... That's cause we've been cooking and canning tomatoes for the past few days... I'm tired of tomato smell... Anyway I hope you update soon! D
mangaloverize chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
Aww, and the cuteness continue :3
Forbiden Light chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
naruto is so cool even if she is a chibi now. and obit is so cute, so is kakashi. can't wait for more! :)
illgiveyouablackeye chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
This chapter is terrible.

TERRIBLY GREAT! I bow down to your greatness Tsume-san! :O!
*Bow, Bow, Bow, Bow, Sleep* ZZZzzz WAIT IM UP!
Anyway... THE CHAPTER WAS COMPLETE GREATNESS! XD. Stupid brunette dude. Insulting my awesome idol (Obito)! :(
Aww, Obito's getting fed by Naruto! KAWAII! Hurray Obito and Naruto :D!
Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Ha ha... 'dead-last dobe' Poor Naruto. Being called dead-last lol.
LadyXSidian chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
This story is so fun! Unholy havoc- whoops, I mean- (...what adjective is there for moralistic shinobi? Oxymoronic? Dead?(...)). Anyways, thanks for posting the chapter. Once those two rivals eventually team up against everyone else, stuff gets real!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
Go Naruto!Obitio does need babying at first.
Captain Wiggles chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
I really like how the story is progressing thus far. From what I can tell it almost seems as though Kakashi will gain an interest in Naruto as well. I have nothing to complain about so far but everything to praise. It is very well written and I'm excited for future chapters.
Captain Wiggles chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
I really l
PervertAnimeOtaku chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
lol, poor guy, being force fed. cute update soon.
CherryPop0120 chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
An update! :D :D :D
I love garlic too. It makes me very hungry.
Rasengan 918 chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
I'm excited on how this story will progress!
Star of Courage chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
You tell those brats Naruto! Awesome! Obito is so sweet. :3 Awww. :3 so how did Naruto get back in time? Who knows about her?
TheNSIGirl chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
I know right? I lost mine quite a while ago, but I still remain faithful. And yeah, I hope so too.

Are they really gonna be on the same team with Kakashi?
Dead FanfictionDotNetAccount chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
ya know I do plan on you continuing this story as soon than possible; believe it! *victory amazon pose holding cross bow* so buddy! tally ho! *shoots arrows sending them into random trees spelling "Release The Demonic Blood Thirsty Hound Dogs!"* :O
1,087 | « Prev Page 1 .. 61 68 69 70 71 72 .. Last Next »