Reviews for What An Excellent Plan
CherryPop0120 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
This seems interesting... seems good!
PervertAnimeOtaku chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I love this story, update soon please! •3•
illgiveyouablackeye chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
PRETTY AWESOME :D! Obito 3
Meech Macko chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Um...So HOW did Naruto a BOY suddenly became a GIRL ...and now h has feelings of a girl, when he originally was a Boy who was in love with Sakura...and now his Mission to seduce the Super Ninja Obito...I find that hard to believe.
mangaloverize chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
aww so cute :3
if you think about it they do suit together, well I think this is going to be interesting. update soon :P
VA842867 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
This could be cool.
I like how Obito's all confused. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
it's good so far i can't wait to see what you do next so keep up the hard work and update soon
myvividreams chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Yeah! As much as I love KakaFemNaru, I can't help squealing whenever I read a good ObitoFemNaru timetravel story as well. But... that was before I found out that Tobi was Obito. I still like it though :D I think I like any good story with a guy paired with FemNaru. Haha XD

I'm so happy you finally decided to make an ObitoFemNaru fic. Seriously. I loved your KakaFemNaru, so I know I'll love this as well. I'm looking forward to the rest of the chapters.

So Obito's excuses aren't really excuses? Good one! :D

Vivid x Dreams
Animefreak Amii chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
This is awesome! Little Naru scared Obito! How cute! Now they're already friends!
MHplayer749 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Nice intro to the story.
Mystic 777 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
lol, I can already tell this will be amusing.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
How sweet.
sandy-ramen-thief chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Hahahaha that was completely random! "well, i considered killing you." lolz! Buuuut, she didn't tell her name, nor him his name...I dunno how your gonna plan this out, but it looks cool! XD
Star of Courage chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Obito is such a sweetie before he goes insane.

This looks awesome! (like all of your stories!)

What happened to "Flash of Thunder"(?)
Jaki Stratos chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Since she went back in time i assume she'll known some time-space ninjustu , that would make them a good pair i think. He'd fall head over heels for her.
1,087 | « Prev Page 1 .. 62 69 70 71 72 73 Next »