Reviews for Sympathy for the Devil
Gundum M chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
nice little bit of fluff
alynawatlovers chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I don't suppose that you still have that pic or a link to it lying around somewhere? That would be lovely to see. :D I love this story. :D
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
This was great! I loved it! Please keep writing. It totally gives another perspective on the characters. Very entertaining at the end .
alynawatlovers chapter 3 . 4/27/2010
cute! :D Very cute! I love how you incorporate other animes and mangas into it. :D
irezel chapter 3 . 8/18/2009
:) this was very enjoyable to read...:D great job!
Digeridoodler chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Cute :3 I love Aoko and Kid heart-to-heart moments X3 Nice job
A Bibliophile chapter 3 . 1/17/2008
*snort* knitting. I would like to see that _
peppymint chapter 3 . 12/3/2006
You know, Kid's skills could be really useful to the police department, and I'm sure Kaito will continue to show up occasionaly. I can easily see Nakamori and co. offering him a full pardon, then a job. Kid, "but what about school!" The thief desperately tries to cover up his mistake while the task force stares, wondering just how young the thief really is.
Librae-chick chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Ablolute love the this .

I've been showing some of my friends this Fic and they love it too!

YOu rock!
anon chapter 3 . 6/19/2006
"Have you ever considered taking up knitting as a hobby?"

*laughs* that gave me this image of Kid giving Nakamori a hand-knitted scarf for christmas and Nakamori freaking out...

this is a great story! loved it!
Teldra chapter 3 . 12/19/2005
Wonderful story.
amigo chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
Will there ever be any side stories to go with this one about the future?
Summercloud chapter 3 . 10/16/2003
Oh. My. God.

I think the best part of this was the random inserts from other anime. ::laughs:: Cakey-su!

::shouts in the distance. "Kero-chan!"::
Misura chapter 3 . 9/2/2003
Yummy! (Both to the cake and the chapter.) A very happy ending to this lovely fic ; light and very humorous. _
Misura chapter 2 . 9/2/2003
A wonderful addition, adding another layer to this story (uhm, sorry if I'm going a bit lyrical. Let's just say I really really like what you did with the characters). _