Reviews for Vignettes
ErurainaElleth chapter 3 . 4/5
I enjoyed all three of them; my only wish is that you continue this. :)
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 7/12/2014
Cool three stories.
Emerald Zen chapter 3 . 6/10/2014
SOOO GLAD YOU ARE BACK WRITING LW FICS!

This chapter was the perfect compliment to the version in the book. You effortlessly weave in the book's events and of course I loved the Jo and Laurie interaction at the theater...so adorable!
autumnrose2010 chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
I hope Amy doesn't burn Jo's manuscript in your story like she did in the book...
Allessandria1104 chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
Another terrificly fabulous LW story from you! I am loving your writing; and hope you continue with your LW stories. You capture LMA's style so well.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Aw, this story's really sweet. :) I like it, please continue!

E x
Emerald Zen chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
I loved this chapter! Jo and Laurie are delightful and I love the hints of Laurie already starting to notice Jo...so many lovely details...Please continue and update soon :)
Emerald Zen chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I'm so happy to see you writing more Jo and Laurie, yay!

I'll admit that since The Laurence Boy was one of my very fav chapters in Little Women (I fell in love with Laurie right then!), I've kinda filled in the blanks with my own imagination and any reworking or reinterpretation won't ring 100% true to me...(including the movie)...but that being said, I did enjoy this...good start :)
lexlib1108 chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Very much enjoying this. Hope you continue it and update soon! You've got LMA's voice down pat:-).
Alessandria411 chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
Two words... LOVE IT!
Elisabeth Harker chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
Really good. I love how much you show that Laurie is already falling for Jo. You're an excellent writer, and I'm so glad you decided to delve into this fandom.
Elisabeth Harker chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Aww! Very sweet and fun. :)
Alessandria411 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Yay! I was so excited to get an author's alert; and to see that it was for you and that the story was about more Jo/Laurie. yayayay:-). Anyway, as always, this was superbly written. I really like how you incorporated both J & L's points of view, esp. Laurie's. I'm liking how you had the seeds of like/love sown into Laurie's POV from the start. Very sweet, but also romantic:-). Thanks for more wonderful J/L stories... looking forward to reading more.