Reviews for Vignettes
Guest chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Aw, this story's really sweet. :) I like it, please continue!

E x
Emerald Zen chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
I loved this chapter! Jo and Laurie are delightful and I love the hints of Laurie already starting to notice Jo...so many lovely details...Please continue and update soon :)
Emerald Zen chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I'm so happy to see you writing more Jo and Laurie, yay!

I'll admit that since The Laurence Boy was one of my very fav chapters in Little Women (I fell in love with Laurie right then!), I've kinda filled in the blanks with my own imagination and any reworking or reinterpretation won't ring 100% true to me...(including the movie)...but that being said, I did enjoy this...good start :)
lexlib1108 chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Very much enjoying this. Hope you continue it and update soon! You've got LMA's voice down pat:-).
Alessandria411 chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
Two words... LOVE IT!
Elisabeth Harker chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
Really good. I love how much you show that Laurie is already falling for Jo. You're an excellent writer, and I'm so glad you decided to delve into this fandom.
Elisabeth Harker chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Aww! Very sweet and fun. :)
Alessandria411 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Yay! I was so excited to get an author's alert; and to see that it was for you and that the story was about more Jo/Laurie. yayayay:-). Anyway, as always, this was superbly written. I really like how you incorporated both J & L's points of view, esp. Laurie's. I'm liking how you had the seeds of like/love sown into Laurie's POV from the start. Very sweet, but also romantic:-). Thanks for more wonderful J/L stories... looking forward to reading more.