Reviews for Iga Naruto
gardien1204 chapter 17 . 4/16
****ing update u **** sucker
Loving this story. Please finish it.
Adoring fan chapter 17 . 4/13
UPDATE PLEASE! such a good fanfic, dont let it die please, and this is like my 4th or 5th review asking for an update for the past year and a half ish, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
V chapter 17 . 4/6
it's been more than a year and you didn't up-date yet. Please tell us if you aren't going to continue, because I am tired of waiting. THANK YOU and SORRY.
Corren chapter 17 . 3/27
This is easily one of the best Naruto fanfics I've ever read and I've been using this site for years. I'm just writing this in the hope that it encourages you to continue with it! There are far too many fics out there that have Naruto playing the idiot, or there being no repercussions on those who have done him harm in the past, or having him go from being a weakling to being a super power. Your fic has an intelligent and believably strong Naruto with unique abilities and a great plot. Please keep it going!
Shawn chapter 1 . 3/24
Come back, brother.
firebluebird2006 chapter 17 . 3/24
so are you going to continue this story and have you decided on what women Naruto is going to end up with?
firebluebird2006 chapter 1 . 3/23
why not both Anko and Kurenai?
BlueScreen26 chapter 17 . 3/13
Please come back ! This is the best Naruto fic I've ever seen !
Alex2909 chapter 17 . 3/4
seems danzo had a hand in uzus destruction. nice fight with kabuto. looking forward how the finals will pan out
themysteryofjade chapter 17 . 2/28
This is one of the best stories I've read in a long time. The character development and storyline are well-written and vivid. Please update soon. It's been about a year in a half since the last update. I'd love to continue reading and find out what happens next.
Greyjedi449t chapter 17 . 2/26
You have made a great story, which I thoroughly enjoy. The characters are interesting and how you take your time to explain the details of the characters thought processes is very good.
I hope you update again soon :)
asingh123 chapter 1 . 2/15
Hi
Thanks for this unique story, please update soon
Liked the story so far ... I always like subtle ninjas techniques and non flashy but solid ninjas
Not sure about your idea abt bringing back Kushina because she had a daughter or thought her son was dead (not very mother or ninja like I suppose)
Kurama a manipulator, ahhh, not sure abt that, something tells me this might destroy your good plotline so far... especially when she is an ancient entity with millenia of expirience who has so many weakness (mokuton, chakra chains, Naruto's eyes, sharingan)

And pls everything is a suggestion and my thoughts,
LazyBlueGuy chapter 17 . 2/8
Just re-read your story for the third of fourth time. Really enjoyed it and can't wait for the next chapter.
bigfan22 chapter 17 . 2/7
Wow. I've had the pleasure to read quite a few good Naruto fics, but this one is now my favorite. The smart and cunning Naruto that you created, is exactly what a ninja should be. I absolutely loved the way you blended Basilisk to the Naruto world. Having said that...why the heck hasn't this been updated in so long? This story is incredible! I realize real life can get in the way of a hobby like fanfiction, but I really hope one day you will have the time to come back and continue this amazing fic. Not only are you an excellent writer, but this story has an outstanding plot and character development. GREAT JOB!
1,631 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »