Reviews for Iga Naruto
dloold87 chapter 17 . 5/23
update please, I am so hooked on this story
Yami-Guy chapter 1 . 5/21
So at the end of your AN you debate Anko vs Kurenai...why think...do both!
Ints chapter 17 . 5/19
Looks like this story is dead. Unfortunate since even now it's still one of my favorite Naruto fanfics out there.
Darthme1011 chapter 17 . 4/26
CHAPTERS PLEASE NEED THEM I'm SUFFERING FROM A LACK OF AWESOMENESS THAT THIS FANFIC PROVIDES
Holop chapter 17 . 4/24
Can you please update or atleast tell us if your are abadoning it or not im getting tired of waiting. Sorry.
gardien1204 chapter 17 . 4/16
****ing update u **** sucker
Loving this story. Please finish it.
Adoring fan chapter 17 . 4/13
UPDATE PLEASE! such a good fanfic, dont let it die please, and this is like my 4th or 5th review asking for an update for the past year and a half ish, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
V chapter 17 . 4/6
it's been more than a year and you didn't up-date yet. Please tell us if you aren't going to continue, because I am tired of waiting. THANK YOU and SORRY.
Corren chapter 17 . 3/27
This is easily one of the best Naruto fanfics I've ever read and I've been using this site for years. I'm just writing this in the hope that it encourages you to continue with it! There are far too many fics out there that have Naruto playing the idiot, or there being no repercussions on those who have done him harm in the past, or having him go from being a weakling to being a super power. Your fic has an intelligent and believably strong Naruto with unique abilities and a great plot. Please keep it going!
Shawn chapter 1 . 3/24
Come back, brother.
firebluebird2006 chapter 17 . 3/24
so are you going to continue this story and have you decided on what women Naruto is going to end up with?
firebluebird2006 chapter 1 . 3/23
why not both Anko and Kurenai?
BlueScreen26 chapter 17 . 3/13
Please come back ! This is the best Naruto fic I've ever seen !
Alex2909 chapter 17 . 3/4
seems danzo had a hand in uzus destruction. nice fight with kabuto. looking forward how the finals will pan out
1,636 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »