Reviews for Iga Naruto
Lordie chapter 16 . 56m
This is one of my favorite fanfics. Bummed you never finished it.
Strikeman chapter 17 . 7/19
I've finally finished all 17 chapters of this story. It's really awesome. Please update soon, I know it's been a couple of years, but I can still hope.
za worlda chapter 1 . 7/17
are you still alive and planning to update ever cause if not i would like to recommend trying to find somebody to adopt your stories cause they are both freally good
Wickedrust86 chapter 17 . 6/28
I love this story, it's very well written and I look forward to more updates
Dear Tibo,
It's almost 3 years since your last update of this story. Are you going to update it anytime soon?
Fury074 chapter 15 . 6/25
Suna is west of Konoha.
Fury074 chapter 9 . 6/25
Hyouma wasn't blind, he simply chose to keep his eyes closed to prevent his usage of his doujutsu.
Fury074 chapter 7 . 6/24
'Leave of his own volition.'
Fury074 chapter 6 . 6/24
'For all intents and purposes'.
Fury074 chapter 3 . 6/24
The math didn't need to add up, since it was irrelevant to the rest of the story. It is possible he tried to graduate early, which he failed.

Blood Projection is not better, since Naruto effectively commits suicide should he use it around a worshipper of Jashin like Hidan. Kakashi graduated at age five and became Chunin at age six.
strongarms1 chapter 17 . 6/22
Well, this story is great, and has the potential to be a list-topper! Sad you probably won't update again... I wonder if this is also Naruto x Yugao...
you forgot sasori, turned his body into a puppet.
Squarekiddo chapter 1 . 5/20
You need to rewrite this, his _6_ years old, so have him act like it. im sorry its just things like this pisses me of, if people wrote him as six years old he should act six years old.
GrumpyGrue chapter 5 . 5/14
Adding to what Tikkeus said in his review for this chapter on March 6, 2013; Naruto also used that Red Mist shunshin to leave the alley, which is distinctive.

The alley is said to have been dark, but if anyone was watching with dojutsu, used a chakra technique to see in low light, or lit the area with or without chakra, they may see that distinctive feature of his shunshin. Something that could have been done before his mist dissipated? And if Kurenai could see his eye color, then I imagine she could have noticed the redness of the mist.

Naruto could have at least got out of sight of the woman before doing something that unorthodox, which may become a regular part of his Iga technique repertoire. Because blood mists are suggested in your earlier chapters as something most ninja DON'T do. So that's one technique which should by all rights, draw attention to Naruto; same attention he's stated to Kurenai, that he does not want on him.

So he contradicts himself. He says to Kurenai that he really doesn't want to leave clues leading to his discovery in the future, but he left more than just a little behind for Kurenai to work with. Ok, so he didn't use his special kind of hair wire. He left other definitive traits for others to identify him with.

A good ninja he's not, he may as well be high on pot. You say he's 8, give him a break? You hyped the fic with him growing into an actual assassin ninja, then make him into a fuckboi.

Well, not every author, or ninja can think through everything. I'm still thankful that you posted something uncommon, with pretty good grammar, and is more entertaining than the usual drivel that is part of Fanfiction. So far.
TeganCappa chapter 17 . 5/7
Such a wonderful story. It's a shame you never finished it.
1,706 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »