Reviews for Iga Naruto
Great chapter. I caught a few misspelled words but nothing major. Even the Grammer is good. Hope to see more.
hsbharic22 chapter 7 . 3/18
your story is in every case naruto gets surrounded by women is really looks really cheap..the sensei you thought from basilisk was 1 is also women which is completely unnecessary and kurama is far better than this piece of she can shapeshift this easily there was no reason for madara to find a women in the world like needle in the sea..and if she prided herself in genjutsu this much what is the reason of madara controlling time it was not the sage who created I like the ninja naruto. but the environment you have created around him is pretty much leacherous ...there was no reason foruzuki to be could behis asuma..
XNiteWalker chapter 17 . 3/17
I don't know what happened to you for you to stop writing this story but please come back to it. I loved this story.
Joe-El chapter 1 . 3/13
This story is well written and interesting. I hope you come back to it someday.
Dontabandon chapter 17 . 3/1
If you can please update
I really like this story
E.R chapter 8 . 2/26
Dude, even if you never finish this: PLEASE DON'T GET RID OF IT! I still love rereading this fiction, it is one of the best I've ever seen.
Master of Dragons God chapter 8 . 1/27
Nice
Master of Dragons God chapter 6 . 1/27
Nice chapter
gunsou chapter 1 . 1/21
Must agree, best naruto crossover fanfic. Shame it was left by author. Well who knows maybe we will hear something from author, at least plans or future of this wonderful fic.
RenjiTakato chapter 1 . 1/19
My mind is becoming more perverted with each passing
When see "Oboro!" in the fiction my brain skipped basilisk n go straight to Taimanin Asagi TvT
nice chap btw
How many loose ends is he going to leave
It's nice to know naruto is always in some way a retarded useless piece of shit who's so stupid he should have died
Raiizel chapter 17 . 12/22/2016
Too bad that this story is abandoned its so good written in my opinion best naruto crossover fanfic
AresLaw chapter 17 . 12/19/2016
super disappointed this wasn't continued. Found this 4 hours ago...and kept reading until i finished at 1:25 AM.
In the VERY UNLIKELY event you come back to this, I will follow it. and Fave.
love you