Reviews for Iga Naruto
dlowe265 chapter 17 . 6/17
I HOPE YOU CONTINUE THIS
kynan99 chapter 1 . 6/10
Thanks for the awesome story...
Silmr3 chapter 17 . 6/5
Is there any chance that this will be continued? This is without a doubt my most favorite fic
Dreiller chapter 17 . 4/5
IGA Naruto is a great story!
well I must apologize, I first thought it was boring, since you took your time to show how Naruto train and acquire all his skills and others, there was also the story's length which was short for my liking but as the chapters were increasing the length of each chapter was also increasing and the story became far more interesting.
You developped well your Naruto I really like that. If Naruto take down 5 Anbu personally I will not be surprise since you've shown during his of being capable of it.
There're few things that sound odd to me. That guy, fû should've die. There's also the Owl, he's too loud and if Jiraiya comme and spy Naruto again he will figure that the owl was train to detect nearby Intruders. what I'm saying is that it, the owl can't be used to detect more than 2 or 3 time. I think you should fetch for another animal and that animal must silently signal Naruto of a nearby enemy. If I may give my opinion I think a rat might be adequate. He can always carry it on and the animal will bite him every time there's an unknown person in the sorounding.
I love the sect that you create, if I may say it's very very original it's the first time I heard of that. How will that sect fight Naruto and Akatsuki ? nous better question How will each party fight the other? I hope to see Naruto stabbing someone as Orochimaru when the fool will try to squeeze naruto's throat.

Well I think I said all.
Thank you Tibo for the pleasure your work gives me.
GRIMMNIGHT chapter 17 . 3/29
Is there any chance that this will be continued. I'm kinda absorbed into it by now
It's a shame that you never updated this. This had some real potential to go somewhere. With how much work I can assume was put into it, it'd be a waste to just leave it to rot. I would love to see this continued, but that's probably just wishful thinking. Well, good job, anyway.
Eternity456 chapter 17 . 12/25/2017
Please comeback and update this it’s really good and I want to read more Akeginu and naruto moments
Dark-Ero-Uzumaki-Lemon chapter 17 . 12/13/2017
lastima que no lo sigan XD esta genial
aroneden chapter 17 . 12/2/2017
Really Love this story and I hope you continue it
LordofTerror chapter 17 . 11/30/2017
please do come back this story was by far one of the best I've read
AnUnnamedUser chapter 17 . 11/8/2017
Best Fanfic i've read in a long time, it's sad that it's abandoned though.
Rishi873 chapter 1 . 9/25/2017
Plz Update ,a Great story it is,
Dragonkage chapter 17 . 8/14/2017
I have no Idea if your still on or not but I always come back to this story, I personally think this is the best take on a genius Naruto as I can only name maybe one other that even comes close to this level.
Nanome chapter 1 . 8/14/2017
Wow. it has been an excellent ride! one of the most unique fics I've ever read. didn't try it initially because I didn't know what the hell basilisk is but I'm glad I picked it up. Wonderful characterization and I love the approach you've taken with the whole ninja theme. great story telling and the writing is good too. sad that it hasn't been updated in a while.
user51s2r chapter 17 . 8/9/2017
first and foremost, this story is outstanding. The characterizations were consistent and well done.

I have one small problem with this chapter. Naruto seems to have disregarded, thrown away, just said fuck it, to the last 10 years of training...for his confrontation of Kabuto. Naruto knew Kabuto was an A class Nin. Naruto KNEW it was a trap. So completely out of character he rushes straight into the trap, without shadow clones scouting the way safely, WITHOUT stealth, WITHOUT thought, and barely uses Akeginu to find traps,Kabuto location, Hayate location and health. And lastly, he uses an almost untested poison, newly created, on Kabuto...for reasons. I mean why would he use Vacuum vortex, or ebon ropes? It's not like Kabuto tortured and killed Hayate, whom Naruto liked and respected. It's not like he couldn't just flood the enclosed space with bloody mist/pheromones. Ok, I could go on and on but this story was easily 5/5 stars if you just ignore the weird Kabuto fight.

Ignoring the Kabuto last fight scene, I still put this on my re-read list. Fantastic story, great writing style and consistent characterizations.
1,758 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »