Reviews for The Rescue
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Why did I have to start this story so close to bedtime? Now I want to keep reading as I am on the edge myself, but I have to work tomorrow. i will definitely be coming back to this story ASAP. Just know that you have made an awesome start and I can't wait to read more!
mcatB chapter 7 . 11/30/2012
Nice finish to the story! And thanks for the shout-out, too! You had just the right amount of H/C in this for me, and I liked that you let Ford express his feelings of insecurity, not believing that he was the hero. The family's reactions to him were perfect. Thanks so much!
cag45 chapter 7 . 11/29/2012
Thanks for finishing your story, I really enjoyed it and you did a really fine job with this one. You were very, very true to the characters. Nice work!
Willful Redhead chapter 7 . 11/29/2012
Awww! So sweet! Poor Ford. I'm glad they all got to let him know how important and brave he was. Good job! Thank you for the story . . . Feel free to write us another one . . . Soon!
Vinsmouse chapter 7 . 11/29/2012
Great wrap-up. Glad Ford let onto what was bothering him so the others could set him straight. :)

Mouse
may7fic chapter 7 . 11/29/2012
I was so happy to see you posted this! Awww, and what a terrific ending to this story. I'm so glad Ford got the recognition he deserved. You did a super job and I can't wait for your next offering :)
Vinsmouse chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
Great chapter, glad to see everybody up off that ledge. Not good that Adam is still out though considering that contraption...well I think Crane might have had a point on that score. Sure hope that rescue team doesn't take too long.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
Oh no... poor Adam.
may7fic chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
Really terrific chapter! Loved the attention to detail, the suspense and most of all the emotion. So glad they are all under one roof - albeit a makeshift one - again. I'm also glad Ford's getting the recognition from his family that he deserves :)
cag45 chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
Woah! Very intense chapter. I loved how descriptive your writing is, so that we readers can picture in our minds exactly how the rescue of Adam unfolded. Nice job and having them all huddled together and supporting one another...so McFadden like. Even though it would be necessary for any group of folks out in these conditions to huddle together, we know there is a little extra motivation behind this family...love. Nice job and thanks for the update.
Willful Redhead chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
Oh! I am so happy they are together! This was sweetly written. Good job!
mcatB chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
Great update! Glad to see the family work all together and be together again.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/26/2012
Don't keep us waiting too long! Great story.
GHfan110 chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
Great story - I love how the whole family is involved...and I am with Crane - I want to see them all right now too! Please keep writing.
cag45 chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
Wow, the whole family is in a sticky situation here! Can't wait to see how they get out of this mess. Great drama!