Reviews for Teen Wolf Prompt Project
beccaknox1996 chapter 15 . 6/4/2014
You can't just leave this story like this. You HAVE to expand on it. You turned an ordinary prompt about a guy getting stung by a bee into a fun and FASINATING story. !EXPAND!
crestingwave chapter 55 . 11/20/2012
I love these! Please keep up the good work:D
Angelic-Rapture chapter 43 . 11/14/2012
I really like this one shot prompt collection. And have an interesting challenge for you which is technically a few prompts in one.

The song "Everything At Once" By Lenka (it's used in that Windows 8 commercial) has a few things listed that she wants to be and one of them is "As mean as a wolf, as sharp as a tooth." If you group the things listed in two I think you would have a very nice collection of One shots, ranging from fluffy to angsty and what not. Total bonus points for Sterek on the wolf one3
AidenVanHelsing chapter 43 . 11/7/2012
Great story so far!
Panda24 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Haha
Guest chapter 31 . 10/26/2012
I enjoy reading your writings. I have a prompt for you - Allison/Scott, their first time together. The place is Scott's bedroom a night his mothers working the night shift and Allison has told her parents she's spending the night with Lydia. She confesses she wants to be with him forever.
Shayna-18 chapter 30 . 10/24/2012
Awwwe, I love Isaac! He is soo adorable and out of the 3 Betas that Dereck recruit, he's my favorite :)
Can't wait to read more of the different Prompts ya write!

- Shay
Sterek's beta chapter 29 . 10/23/2012
Rofl! This is so brilliant!
Sterek's beta chapter 28 . 10/22/2012
Just read this over at AO3! I love this fic, guilty/sad pack and all. Derek at the end made my heart ache. The dude is a walking mess and guilt, and add this to that...huh... Sad for him, but complete enjoyment for me :D
Great job!

Oh and 'wittle' Issac :-/
Sterek's beta chapter 23 . 10/20/2012
Awe! The ending made me super happy! I love it, and the idea of Derek helping Stiles to calm down and just relax more is sooooo darn cute!
BRAVO! BRAVO! Another AMAZING successful ending to a beautiful fic!
Sterek's beta chapter 26 . 10/20/2012
Ohhhh college student Derek?! Good idea! And can I say I love innocent Stiles at the end ;)
This was a cute and fluffy fic! Definitely what I needed after chapter 24 ;)
Alright genius I'll leave ya to it :) and if I wrack my brain fr anymore prompts I'll be sure to send them your way :D
Sterek's beta chapter 24 . 10/20/2012
OMW! This is the saddest/sweetest thing I have EVER read! :*] my heart...it aches *sniffle sniffle*
I skipped chapter 23 cuz it's a longer chapter and I wanna take my sweet time to play they're argument out in my head :)
Sterek's beta chapter 22 . 10/20/2012
Holy crap! 'Sixchord' has some freaking ANAZING prompts! This was a great chapter too!
Sterek's beta chapter 20 . 10/20/2012
Rofl! I'm laughing so hard tight now!
Sterek's beta chapter 19 . 10/20/2012
This was SOOO realistic! Lol! I can actually see Derek and stiles' characters doing this!
Thank you for posting this! Great job Yet again!