Reviews for Raised by Darkness
Korin Dragoon chapter 25 . 11/14
Grenderwald maybe. He's the only one I can think of that is dark and someone Dumbles would ally with.
Korin Dragoon chapter 3 . 11/13
The ending of this chapter was funny.

Best way to shock/scare away someone you want to avoid, introduce them to your Dementor guardian.
percabeth1643 chapter 25 . 11/4
It's totally flamel, isn't it.
Umbrakinetic chapter 55 . 10/16
Great story, Only question is what happened to Voldemort?
Rainbow Prime chapter 55 . 10/7
What about the other horcruxes?
Rainbow Prime chapter 22 . 10/7
Aww... come on Harry! He could've busted your Aunt Bella and your Uncle Sirius out of Azkaban!
Rainbow Prime chapter 16 . 10/7
Or he could've died in the woods. Either one, really.
Rainbow Prime chapter 7 . 10/4
They're going to have another Goblin Rebellion on their hands for sure after that conversation! Only this time, most of the Wizarding population are going to help the Goblins take out the wizards responsible for what happened to Harry Potter and the Dementors will be their Calvary, and the prisoners in Azkaban will be their back up Calvary!
InAnnaCat chapter 25 . 9/28
I am guessing that the mysterious figure is Grindelwand!
Shadowdog11 chapter 1 . 9/12
Curious how this will go. Also, wondering if the dementor-speak will be explained
PGHammer chapter 11 . 9/11
It's official - did Hades get his ice skates? Purgatory has frozen over - a Dementor has testified before the Wizengamot.
SaiyaCat chapter 9 . 9/11
Epic
SaiyaCat chapter 2 . 9/10
Awsome
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 39 . 9/3
This story is so suspenseful, I'm having mental anxiety and panic attacks trying to guess where this story is going to go.
Twihardkristen-once chapter 3 . 8/31
I'm struggling to read this I'm so giddy. Harry raised by death eaters and dementors best idea ever.
1,880 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »