Reviews for Raised by Darkness
Mery chapter 37 . 3/19
I like that the plot is different from anything I have read so far. However, you should listen to the other reviewers. I am unable to read the first chapter until the end, basically because the grammatical errors are so many that I get frustrated and distracted from the plot. The mistakes on punctuation are especially hard to ignore, because they make the flow of the story unbearable to me.
I think you should get a beta reader to correct those mistakes. I'm pretty sure that you would have even more readers if this story was corrected.
Still, I congratulate you for coming up with such an original story and for taking the time to finish it. Really, writing a story is very difficult and you have done a good job. That's why I'm taking the time to write this review. I believe that those grammatical errors can be corrected and that their correction would improve your story.
rowenasheir chapter 55 . 3/18
What will Cho and Harry's kids be like? Granny Lucy and the aunty dementors, pet snakes they can talk to? stealing dragons from the reservation to play with?
WereWolfKingXx chapter 29 . 3/16
it would be arses not asses...
CaBuckeye chapter 7 . 3/12
To quote Hermione, "Oh thank you, thank you thank you!" I agree-anybody BUT Ginny. I am getting too old anymore to read a story that to me is squicky. Oedipus Complex anyone?
Bound hound chapter 25 . 2/18
Grindelwald?
Am I right?
chicwowwow chapter 16 . 2/10
his animagus form should just be a full dementor form
chicwowwow chapter 7 . 2/10
can it be a good old Harry/Daphne or a Harry/Luna
Alpha-The-Omega chapter 55 . 1/31
Interesting story to say the least. I'm not sure if I actually liked it, but it was well written. I don't hate it, that's for sure. I'm not sure just how I feel about it. It went in a different direction than most, so you get props for that. Not sure about the Cho paring though... i think I would have preferred Luna, mainly because she is more suited as a freer spirit.

Introducing Bella as 'evil' to begin with and changing her gradually was a good plot, but I'm not sure if escaping was needed. I mean, really, after their escape there really wasn't anything more to that. After all, if Sirius was 'freed', he'd probably go back to Azkaban to stay with Harry either way... as might Bella.

Otherwise, it was a good story... Again, not sure if I LIKED it.. but it was an interesting read.
KristieRoxie chapter 3 . 1/27
This seems like a really good story and plot but the grammatical errors make it hard for me to read it past the first couple of chapters. I strongly recommend you getting a beta to make it more readable.
Yuunari chapter 2 . 1/27
So far I feel like it's an interesting concept but the grammatical errors in the text is becoming tedious.
Lala-rainbowlight chapter 1 . 1/24
Such an interesting idea for a HP fanfic. I truly am intrigued and will keep on reading :) I love Lucy already!
SortingHat chapter 6 . 1/9
It's sad all we have is either short stories that can quickly be typed on a smartphone with tiny keys or everybody just BS's each other about if Global Warming...I mean Climate Change...I mean Climate Disruption or whatever the hell they are calling it now is real or not.

When the real question should be what can we do to benefit mankind and keep negative effects at a minimum which forcing us to use only tiny electric cars benefits the car industry as they can control us better.

Cheaper for them and more money for the government to tax us with instead of letting us choose what we drive.
SortingHat chapter 5 . 1/9
Damn didn't realize this fic was old. Forget my reviews then! They sure don't make fanfics like they used to anymore!
SortingHat chapter 4 . 1/9
I don't know why so many people are so concerned with pairings. It's the quality of writing that concerns me and how the events flow/don't flow into each other.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 1/9
The US JUST US Department.
1,842 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »