Reviews for The Greatest Pushover the World Has Ever Seen
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
LMAO! Too freaking hilarious! The mental image will get me through the work day! :)
Nana56 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Poor Dean! What he has to go thru! He really is a pushover. :D

Nicely done. :)
TheYmp chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
This was absolutely hilarious, I particularly like "dishwash thing" (I can never remember the name either), the DNA testing, and poor Sam's confusion over the mechanics of a bra, bless him.

Hmm, Dean caved quite quickly didn't he...? And his complaint just seemed to be around the low temperature and poor fit...
ccase13 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
This is such a cute story. I love that it's cannon that Dean tried on ladies underwear and kind of liked it.
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
You really take any excuse to humiliate the poor man ;-) Though I bet Misha would so love your idea, LOL. At least Sam had a try first - hehe... a bra would be a challenge for his giganto-body in any case, no matter whether it ended up in the front or in the back :D

Hilarious non-drabble - thanks for the disturbing images

xx Kate
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
OMG. Just . . . wow. What an image. I'm definitely giggling.
masondixon chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Have to say I was not surprised when you noted that Misha came up with something like this. Honestly he has a rather deranged mind at times.

This was hilarious:

"Dean's mouth opened and closed silently, giving Sam brief and intensely disturbing images of Dean sitting on a ventriloquist's lap with a hand up his ass;"

"Did Mom and Dad ever have you DNA tested when you were born?"

"..because the darn thing wasn't built to accommodate a chest of bison-esque proportions."

"Looking up, Dean found himself confronted with full-on, hi-octane puppy dog eyes."

"...these freakin' panties are pinching my ass- and not in a good way." Oh where is the illustration?!

Boy, did this make me laugh!

Thank You.
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Now if I'd known Dean and Sam were going to be taking part this year I'd have volunteered again like a shot! Wonder if Misha will pose on the Impala in ladies undies...*muses*
emebalia chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
By now Dean should know when to not look Sam in the eye and just run.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Excellent image to have stuck in my head!
missingmikey chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
LOL! Those darn eyes!
My1SweetObsession chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Cute and very well written, can almost picture Dean on the car in girls panties. LOL..thanks for sharing.
AuntMo chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
ROFLMAO!

If only you could get art for this!