Reviews for As Constant as the Stars Above
Lmb111514 chapter 13 . 4/20/2014
This story was great, I loved it and all the event in it. Amazing job on this story!
catpurple12464 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
i have read it now and totaly loved it
Fanny chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
The misunderstanding kills most people out there, had a similar encounter before I hated it when the adults loved eavesdropping our conversation. most of the time they gotten the wrong hand of information.
Fanny chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
The moment we've been waiting for is here, Ah I can't help but to squeal and jumped out of my chair. thank you for this fantastic piece of work. definitely one of my favorite fics now in this archive.
Fanny chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
The suspension is in the air, Ah I love it :) you're such a talented author, sapphi-chan.

can't wait to read more, please write more stories in the future be sure that I'll be there to give it a read.
Fanny chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
my bad It's Fanny instead of Fany...lol

Great chapter, I'm loving it.. I like how you portrayed nessie's emotions in this chapter I agreed with her I would have no idea how to react after seeing my father whom I missed for the past 17 years of my life. the feeling is too awkward.

good job!
Fany chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
It's my first time reading twilight fic and I happen to click onto your work after browsing through your stories. honestly, I love your works :) there's nothing I dislike about it from the title to the chapter itself, I believe I'm addicted to it.,

Okay, it case you've no idea who I am. I go by the name of Fany each time I'm too lazy to log in. you know the fany that PM you to be a staff of your C2 In Maid-sama! Archive :D sorry for the late review :)

I'm so reading the next chapter, Awww Nessie's too cute.
Godschildtweety chapter 13 . 4/14/2013
super good
LibbadeeRose chapter 13 . 4/6/2013
i loved it you are a talented writer i hope u know that excellent job keep it up
Stardust1 chapter 12 . 1/17/2013
Hey! All right, I started reading your FF yesterday, I liked the plot and your summary lead me in, I did like the plot but the writing style not so much...I feel like this Nessie is kinda Mary Sue and there were several parts that were a little "too much" for me, by that I mean it made me skip chapters and parts of chapters that I didn't feel necessary to read. I'm not trying to be the bad guy or make you feel bad, just giving my two cents about something you're sharing and from, I think, you wish the public's POV. Thanks for sharing
RobstenLover93 chapter 13 . 1/5/2013
this was a wonderful story, i liked it :) The first one sounds better
Miss.Twilight.Luver chapter 13 . 12/30/2012
lovely story
TwilightxHPotterxPJackson chapter 12 . 12/10/2012
I agree with you about Kristen and Kellan's hands! It was so funny. And Kristen still beat him! Haha.
TwilightxHPotterxPJackson chapter 11 . 12/10/2012
Cool chapter!
I love the story-line of this fic.
TwilightxHPotterxPJackson chapter 10 . 12/10/2012