Reviews for Perspective
MuiromeM chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
Already excited reading this! Hope to see more soon!

(Although on a side note, didn't 50 dollars go a LOT farther back then? I mean, back when my parents were young in the 60's, they had penny candy and a loaf of bread for a dime or something, right?)

As for ages, in Dinosaurs on a Spaceship, Rory said he was 31 (Amy also mentioned somewhere about her and Rory figuring they'd been traveling with the Doctor for approximately 10 years) if that helps at all? :)
GodofTurkeys chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
awesome
ewid chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
This is so sad :'(
Eclectic Muse chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
It can be in any time, basically, but yes they are dead by the current 2012 timeline. Also I reckon if Rory was involved in WWII he would have done it as a volunteer because-if they were still living in America by the time 1941 rolled around-he couldn't have been drafted as he wasn't an American citizen.
Little Old Anonymous Me chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Great start! Amy and Rory are indeed dead by 2012, sadly, but they are, by my estimations, at least 30 years old when ATM takes place. They are zapped somewhere to the past where they live out the rest of their lives for at least fifty years, Rory dying at age 82 and Amy at 87, the both of them laid to rest in New York.
BookLover95 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Yes Amy is dead by 2012 and Rory is dead by 2007. Good story so far.

-Val:)
10Blue10 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
First off, your drabble was good, but actually Rory and Amy weren't sent back to 1914 or something, they were sent back to around the 1960's. River gets her book published in this time period, by Amy.

Hope this clears things up for you.