Reviews for Cinderella? Who's That?
I Know I'm A Dreamer chapter 12 . 4/16/2014
Meh. Could've done without the surrogate mother thing, but it was realistic so that's good.
GothicKitty1313 chapter 12 . 4/7/2013
Finished ;_; awesome story! Great ending :3
WritingDoodle chapter 12 . 4/7/2013
It was a nice ending.
WritingDoodle chapter 11 . 4/7/2013
And suddenly...everything makes sense.
I can't wait to see the wedding! In fact, imma go see it right now! :DD
WritingDoodle chapter 10 . 4/6/2013
I never would've thought that Lovi would live plants. It's actually kind of cute.
WritingDoodle chapter 9 . 4/6/2013
I have a lot to catch up on. Well, at least I'm reviewing! :DD But seriously, this may take a while...
Toni's so sweet! But, is Lovi going to tell him how he became such a convincing girl at the ball?
redeemthefallen chapter 12 . 4/5/2013
AH. I LOVE IT.
hikarushining chapter 12 . 4/1/2013
I'm sad to see this end...but I enjoyed every second of the story and it will always be a classic for me!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
it was quite common, even expected sometimes for the king to take a mistress. I doubt that the People would frown upon Antonio for having another woman on the side. But then again, I could be wrong.

Sorry for being annoying, I'm picky about what I read. I'll stop correcting you. Great job so far though!
Hey it's me again

Actually I don't think it's accurate when Antonio said:

'That's the same as telling you that you have to live the rest of your life with Francis. I can't have a mistress either, because my people would look down on me, saying that I'm unfaithful to my queen.'

During the Medieval Era, (I'm assuming that it's the Medieval Era but this ca be applied to other periods of history)
Guest chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
Hey, correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think knights were of high class like you said. Apparently, it is one of the lowest titles within the nobility.

Also France's eyes are blue.

Sorry for complaining about small details. I'm very fussy.
scarletnight72 chapter 11 . 3/28/2013
Lovi's so logical; it makes me laugh. Seriously though, I do like that you're not glossing over important issues he and Antonio will have to deal with.
redeemthefallen chapter 11 . 3/25/2013
Huhuu chapter 11 . 3/23/2013
I WANT MORE PLS
GothicKitty1313 chapter 11 . 3/21/2013
They're so cute together .
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »