Reviews for EO Challenge: Not Quite Haute Cuisine
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Poor Dean! I can only imagine what the food would be like there...I can't wait to see what happened in purgatory tonight! Woohoo, the wait is over!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Ewwwww! I can imagine that he would have lost a lot of weight there! Blech!

Well done. :)
TheYmp chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Ha ha, proud to be part of your Hive mind! Loved your description of Dean's physical appearance

"carrion and pondwater" - sounds just like my work's canteen. As Amber mentioned, it really doesn't sound like a vegetarian-friendly buffet - or any kind of buffet come to that.

Maybe the Purgatory Plan could be the next big miracle diet and exercise regime?
ccase13 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I hope poor Dean isn't stuck in some time stretched area of Purgatory. Time stretched hell was bad enough.
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Oh no, poor man! Carrion and pondwater (and I'm not sure what kind of creepy things pondwater in purgatory might contain) - I feel so bad for him. I'd grab some burger and a sixpack of cold beer and make a picknick with him if I could...

"Staying alive in purgatory wasn't just about dodging slavering jaws and creeping evil. It was about scavenging, about subsisting on whatever you could find." Great use of the wow. Huh, this left me hungry :-)

xx Kate
sylia91 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Poor Dean's time in Purgatory is only going to reinforce his eating quirks from before.
Swellison chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Oh, great timing for a Dean in Purgatory drabble. Very descriptive and atmospheric, to boot. I'm hungry just reading it, and I want to scarf down some peanut M&Ms and a burger for Dean;-)
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
A very powerful little drabble. Nicely done!
emebalia chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Now I just want do cuddle him, wrap him in a blanket and feed him pie.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Very good.
masondixon chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Once again another excellent "portrait" painted by words. You can see this so vividly as you read it.
Thank You.
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
the boy needs a nice pie!
bev x
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
With all his bones sticking out it doesn't sound all that good for calories either! The Ymp had me thinking last week about what Dean might have to eat to survive - I don't think it would be a vegetarian-friendly buffet, do you?!