Reviews for Bonds of time
Nimwen chapter 26 . 2/23
Warning before you read, I am no english native and may have some grammar and other faults in my review.

Hi, at first I was very sceptical, when I read the first chapter. I have read some Sherlock / OC stories and some of them are a bit too forced on the romantic side. So I have to admit that I had prejudices at first.
They were fast blown away with your fantastic character developement and good description of the scenes. Giselle is a well thought through character and a person you could easily imagine to be really existing. I also love your Sherlock, because I can only imagine how hard it must be to write him. You did it a little bit different and that makes him really adorable. He has not just his edges but is also human. He is often described nearly inhuman and superior but I love your way of giving him more emotions.
That leads to the next thing you did a great job. Their devloping feelings. They both don't want them but they have them and the pace they fall in love with each other is also realistic and slow enough to not be rushed. I really could enjoy their moments together. You manage to write exact the correct scenes to not overexhert their feelings but to tell just enough to addict the reader to your story. I also see forward to their next intimate scene, I was cheering up when they finally ripped their clothes off and I had to laugh about his reaction to her underwear.
To come to an end ;) I also wanted to thank you for developing an own plot beside the films. I am often dissapointed, when I read a fanfic, that is great at the beginning but catches up with the films and retells the storyline with a few new sentences. You managed that the second film is crossing your story without disturbing the maintaining storyline.
You see, I am addicted to your fatastic work and unfortunately couldn't stop reading everything in one night. So I just have to wait until your next update comes up. I am writing myself and know how long the process can be especially if you want to do something good. So please take your time and continue to write in such a good way.
Sapphire Tempest chapter 26 . 10/13/2016
Please continue! I'm really liking the story, and excited as to future chapters. You're writing style is intriguing, and I love it.
ST
FictionHasHijackedMyBrain chapter 26 . 9/25/2016
This story is absolutely amazing. I am in awe of its awesomeness. I adore how you have portrayed all of the characters, especially Sherlock. I love how you have given Giselle so much character, and I can easily relate to her. The romance between her and Sherlock is beautiful, and I love the fact that it is such a slow build up. I'm not overly fond of fan fics where the romance is straight up in your face, and you have gone above and beyond with this story. You are an amazing writer and you deserve heaps of praise. I also like how you have created such a realistic OC, not a Mary-sue. The flaws you have given her make her character that much better, not to mention Ed, who anyone would adore. You have really hit the nail on the head with this story, created a very realistic view on the time period, not to mention the era's society and the behaviour of the characters. Please update as soon as you can, your story is addictive to read and I finished it in the span of a few hours. There is one thing I am unsure of:
How old is Giselle?
I hope you continue to write, as you have a true gift.
Mia chapter 26 . 9/18/2016
*internal screaming* thankyou! I was beginning to think you may have given up on this story! I love the romance between the two! So cute! I definitely agree with Mary! But I understand Giselle too. This is a great chapter to start to get into the action! Cannot wait for the next one :D
The Nihilanth chapter 26 . 9/14/2016
Yes here it is! Though I didn't expect this part. I thought you would start from Sherlock's point of view. But no no. I'm NEVER disappointed in every bit.

I almost forgot about Mary's past. That's sad. Such a sweet and kindhearted person like her experiencing such things. Life is truly unfair. But yeah, I think she's definitely right about that "losing opportunity" on someone. Especially if we're on the stage of thinking that we have our 'the one'. Would you let that someone go? Well I think it's safe to assume that no one will. :)

I think the only good side to that is someone can sympathize with Giselle and explain it further for her to understand. As for our female protagonist well... she has the EVERY right to think that. To have her fears. Damn those memories haunting her came from her OWN beloved family. Family's supposed to be where we get loved, feel comfortable and the one we call 'home' right? But to her, that's not the case. It only brought her fear! I hope she can handle that soon. Oh Giselle... (Oohh I seriously love every character in this story.) *sniff*

I said this on the previous chapters but I think it's worth it to say it again. I love this chapter. Every piece of this. Thaaaaanks a bunch for updating! Now my day's complete! :D
SoleFaith chapter 26 . 9/13/2016
Omg the chapter was so amazing! I'm so happy you updated. I went and re-read the whole story and I just remembering how amazing it is! Your writing style is absolutely stunning and captivating! Please update soon, I'm very eager to read what comes next! :)
The Nihilanth chapter 25 . 9/3/2016
Oh God! It's been months since you posted THIS PRECIOUS THING and I didn't even gave you a review! Oh I'm so sorry 'bout that. It's really hard to be in a medical school you know. It's definitely time consuming and all. Weeelll anyways... *rubs hands* let's do this.

I actually felt bad for Watson. Yes I know I've watched the movie a thousand times and saw what he looked like at his wedding day. But dang it! It's his wedding day for goodness' sake! Poor Watson. Aww and Sherlock... I also felt bad for him. Imagine seeing your only friend having his own family and you all alone? That's just sad. BUT! Of course, Giselle's here. Everything's gonna be alright yeah? Yey! Definitely alright! *raises both eyebrows with a knowing grin*

Oh oh! Should I say which one's my favorite part in this chapter? No? Too obvious? Oh-kay. And yes! I wouldn't miss the opportunity to say that 'I giggled for a couple of moments longer than necessary' when Sherlock's frowning over a bra! But really? There's no bra that time? Lol that's awkward. Another thing! I love love love the description (oh you know it) in this chapter! The two of them appreciating each other (especially the "view") in a whole new level. Character improvement right there! Big check for that. Though I didn't expect THAT.

Annnd! There's still a lot to uncover. The case! (Yeah I'm proud I haven't forgotten every piece of it.) Meaning... there's still more chapters to come! (I hope.) Yay! It's been a long day for me so... thank you for this chapter. Though I must say I'm sooooo late for posting this review. But yeah, I'm still intrigued about so many things sooo... prepare for our readers' chant and plea. "Please update soon!"

I hope this non-sense review of mine cheer you up as much as your story did to me. And yes... I still can't believe I missed the chapter where the "action" happened. That, somehow made me upset with myself. And school. *grumbles*
Luna Kiyomizu chapter 25 . 8/26/2016
Just nosebled of all the action between Sherlock and . Anyway I loved it. I hope to read the next chapter you post )
ithlinkhagmelmirkwood chapter 25 . 7/15/2016
i love your novel follow her
LadyAsteria37 chapter 25 . 5/9/2016
I'm so in love with your story! Please update soon!
cinti.linda chapter 25 . 4/30/2016
i loved i really hope read more soon please
Guest chapter 25 . 4/25/2016
Please do update soon. I find this work very fascinating. :)
swornbyloki chapter 25 . 4/22/2016
Good, great! Quite well written. More?
Guest chapter 21 . 4/5/2016