Reviews for Bonds of time
lisamariem chapter 22 . 2/23
Update asap! I'm hooked. You should make next chapter double the length - as last chapter was a tease! But you really are good at keeping sherlock in character. I'll be looking forward to more! -LM
miskamimi chapter 22 . 2/22
oh my
Well sinve i am not one of the brightest i didn't notice any clues xD
Please forgive me
But why did sherlock give her a mourning dress?
Gosh
And since we are just at the engagement party we still have time
Oh my
I am actually really excited for how this case will turn out
Cereza101 chapter 22 . 2/21
Was the mourning dress supposed to represent her mourning of her brother? Even though he's not really dead, Giselle is still sad.
SecondaryPsychopath chapter 21 . 2/20
Please update soon! we have been waiting forever!
Bowman Bard chapter 21 . 2/9
Yet another lovely chapter :) I'm sorry I couldn't read it sooner. As for theories, I'm going with Jane the maid? Can't wait to find out what's in store.
The Nihilanth chapter 21 . 2/1
Oh! Oh! Finally a case! That's what I've been waiting for... can't wait to know how they would work together. :D and... I think those 2 cases are kinda related to each other and... I'm thinking that the beheaded woman is the maid! But if I'm wrong... well.

Oh my God! Giselle's talking about bullies! Ed... no! :( I do hope he can handle himself now. Or at least, start to.
Another thing... seriously? Giselle didn't replied anything to Sherlock's "You know that's not true."? What happened after that? Oh my I can't wait! :D
ArisuTamaZuki chapter 21 . 2/1
i LOVE your story
Cereza101 chapter 21 . 1/30
I feel that she handled her brother going away pretty well. Considering she just got him back. Idk, I still feel like she should have punched Sherlock. *shrugs*
The Executioner...huh.
May I request something?
Don't let Giselle be a damsel in distress!
miskamimi chapter 21 . 1/30
Holy shit
What if the maid Jane is the dead woman?
And is our dear giselle one of the potential victims?
Maaaan
That would be terrifying and awesome xD
Ed leaving was very sad and heartwarming
The locket T-T
Aaaah
Proud Sherlock is one of my favorite Sherlocks
James Birdsong chapter 20 . 1/24
Such an awesome story.
Oh my goshhhhh yes, i cant wait for the next chapter, and see the gazelles reaction to sherly.
Bowman Bard chapter 20 . 1/20
Lovely story! You're writing is fantastic :) I anxiously await your next update!
The Nihilanth chapter 20 . 1/19
Aww... I'm sorry but I think that's kinda selfish of Giselle. I can feel that Sherlock's just caring deeply for Ed and came up with his great idea to send him to school. And I don't think Sherlock's jealous of him. For Heaven's sake Giselle! Ed's your li'l brother. There's no way he'll get jealous on someone you love! (Oh well, that's just how I see it.)

I think there's a new problem coming. (I simply wish I was wrong 'coz it'll be a terrible thing.) You know? In the school. It's a school exclusively for intelligent kids like Ed, but not all kids are THAT good. Oh my, I really hope no one's going to bully him. :(

And oh oh! Those "masks"... just get off of Sherlock and Giselle already! xD
Skater chapter 20 . 1/17
OMG! That ending was perfect on so many levels! I think Sherlock does see real potential in the boy and cares for him. But I also think he cares for him and sent him to the school because ultimately he cares more about Giselle. I think he might be jealous without realizing it yet. It would be interesting to have a true factor of jealously presented. For example, Giselle with another man. That's when he would probably go bonkers! This was by far your most passionate chapter so far! Keep up the wonderful work you're doing!
miskamimi chapter 20 . 1/17
Oh my godness
It was so...
Woah T-T
But i gotta say that was a dirty move on sherlocks part..poor baby giselle D:
Awesome chapter(here whould the sparkle emoji from whatsapp come)