Reviews for Bonds of time
Lily chapter 24 . 10/7
Please update this story soon! It's amazing I cannot wait to see what happens next
Please please pleeeeeeeeeeeeease! Update soon! I wanna read what happens with moriarty! and Sherlock and Giselle's relationship!
Aim1107 chapter 24 . 9/19
I love how you have written the characters and how they have developed. And maybe I watch too many crime shows but a map of the cemetaries might help pin down where the serial killer kills his victims if there were a few more she can get a general idea of where the girls are being killed. The location would ve somewhere in the middle. I watch way too much Criminal Minds, Bones, NCIS, and CSI.
Hello! Guest #1 here! I just found out you updated and I can't wait to read more! This is so exciting! Keep up the good work :)
SecondaryPsychopath chapter 24 . 9/9
AWESOME! please update soon
The Nihilanth chapter 24 . 9/9
NO! I've been waiting for her response on Sherlock's "You know that's not true." thing for so long! And she just pretended that she didn't heard him? Oh my I can't believe it! Oh you Giselle... I swear to God... *points index finger to Giselle* you curly blonde!

Oh-kay... You know what? I was thinking about leaving a comment about Audrey and Ed when I just started reading. And boom! They're in the chapter, except for Ed though. But that's quite alright for now. No need to spill the beans all at once. I must say that THAT'S exactly what's making me check out this story whenever I had the time to. You never fail to get me intrigued! Oh I seriously can't wait for the next one, I'm itching! :D

Oh one more thing before I forgot. I was just wondering what the people our characters know on the 'present time' is thinking about them. You know? Teachers, friends or relatives maybe? Aren't they searching or something? Did they ever thought they're missing especially Audrey's family? Oooh... more questions lined-up for you. :P
miskamimi chapter 24 . 9/9
Oh my goooood
Amazing so far! Also does it have to do something with the hair of the victims?
Dosh diddely darn it im so excited for the end of this case!
Can you please continue the story
gothicpoet0615 chapter 23 . 8/16
i just begun reading this and i love it! i love sherlock holmes especially the movies. please write more chapters for this! the suspense is intriguing me; what will happen next?
Enigmaticity chapter 23 . 8/14
This chapter was definitely worth the wait! Cant wait for the next one :)
I love your story so far! I'm hooked and I've read all the chapters in one night. I'm not as bright as to figure out the Executioner case, but I'm looking forward to reading the rest! :) Hope you update soon!
The Nihilanth chapter 23 . 8/11
Glad you're back! :D Now I'm going back to my usual "checking for updates" on this story! Yay! But what happened to you if you don't mind me asking?

Ooh. I seriously can't wait for more. I'm still craving for answers y'know! But this chapter is really good I tell you! I must say... it's worth the wait. And... it's kinda repetitive now, especially from my previous reviews... but your flow of description is so awesome! I really like it! I think you're improving much more. Keep it up!

Oh. About the two. Giselle and Sherlock's well... "exchanging gazes" and everything. I find it so cute! Even if they doesn't feel "that" way yet. Oh you know what I mean. :P And about the dress, haven't she thought about why he gave her a mourning one? What's up with him? I don't think that it's the real reason, the one he told her. Or am I just thinking too much? Please update soon! :D
Cereza101 chapter 23 . 8/10
Looooooove it!
I'm glad you're back!
hatter sammy chapter 23 . 8/10
Can"t wait for more.
PhanPhicAddict chapter 22 . 8/6
I really hope you update soon! I really love your story I can't wait to read more! Giselle is an interesting character she is hight intelligent which is perfect for Sherlock she doesn't simply bow down to him. I like how you have written Sherlock he is still how he is in the Films but you have left him room to grow.