Reviews for Bonds of time
antupanda15 chapter 25 . 7/15
i love your novel follow her
LadyAsteria37 chapter 25 . 5/9
I'm so in love with your story! Please update soon!
cinti.linda chapter 25 . 4/30
i loved i really hope read more soon please
Please do update soon. I find this work very fascinating. :)
swornbyloki chapter 25 . 4/22
Good, great! Quite well written. More?
Update soon.
Updatesoon
I really like this story how about you out it up at these Wikias. Follow these links to them but remove the spaces first:

all anime fanon and fandoms . wikia wiki / Main _ Page

all - movies - fanon -and - fandom . wikia . com

all - cartoons - fanon - and -fandom . wikia . com
Red chapter 25 . 3/11
Brilliant! And it's been a while since someone's actually replied to me! Oh, and I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I've forgotten what my theory was, and I didn't write it down either! Anyway, like I said, this was really good! :)
Mia chapter 25 . 3/8
Yeeeeeeeees! Finally! An update AND some action! Please please have her sneak onto the train or maybe be kidnapped my moriarty?! It would be more exciting that way! Please please update soon! :)
Deception is Decepticon chapter 25 . 3/8
OMG Finally hahah! I finally happened and omg, that step in their relationship, hopefully :3
SherlysGirl chapter 1 . 2/19
Totally hooked! Please update asap i've read thw story a billion tyms and fr the past 3 months m waiting for update
Pleaseeee update
I'm sooo in love with this fic n m like really desperate fr the next chapter
Red chapter 24 . 12/16/2015
Ooh! Yay! I want cookies and hot chocolate! :D Anyway, I'm really enjoying this and hope that you update soon! Also, I think I know what the 'crucial detail hidden in the graves' is, but, figuring I was wrong about who was executed, I don't really want to trust myself!
Red chapter 23 . 12/16/2015
This was amazing!
Red chapter 21 . 12/16/2015
If it's VERY important, then I may have an idea as to who it was...
Over all, very good! ;)