Reviews for First Shades of Grey
joan.goldman.9 chapter 29 . 12/28/2017
At least they semi made up and were thinking about a vacation. Well, a permanent vacation. :)

Oh NO the police are looking into Jack's death and Christian killed him. Why did Christian have Taylor remove his body it was self defense?

PLEASE, PLEASE come back and continue your story.

Happy Healthy New Year to you and yours
joan.goldman.9 chapter 28 . 12/28/2017
YAY so Jack is dead. :)
joan.goldman.9 chapter 27 . 12/28/2017
What is wrong with Christian? She was raped for goodness sake!
joan.goldman.9 chapter 26 . 12/28/2017
Christian didn't know about the baby. Did she lose it?
joan.goldman.9 chapter 25 . 12/28/2017
Is Jack dead? Is Ana still pregnant? Is Christian going to tell Ana the truth about the pedo?
joan.goldman.9 chapter 24 . 12/28/2017
Who did Jack shoot and who is hurt or dead?
joan.goldman.9 chapter 23 . 12/28/2017
OMG that poor girl and now she is pregnant with Jack's child of all people. I sorry to say this but I would not want that child. I understand that child is innocent but I couldn't do it because it would be a constant reminder of the horrible things that man did. AND now he's in Christian's place and has Ana again! Please tell me someone will save her?
joan.goldman.9 chapter 22 . 12/28/2017
Thank goodness that Christian came when he did although it would have been better if he had come a bit earlier. ;) Hopefully Christian doesn't let her out of his sight so that Jack can't get to her anymore?
joan.goldman.9 chapter 21 . 12/28/2017
Ana is going off the deep end now trying cocaine! Thank goodness that Christian arrived at the club and took her home. Please tell me that Christian saves Ana before Jack goes to fare and really damages Ana?
joan.goldman.9 chapter 20 . 12/28/2017
Oh S.H.I.T. has Jack been beating Ana? Does Christian know or did Ana not tell him that one? What is Jack going to do to Ana? Kate is only to help at least I think she is but Ana isn't making it easy on her.
joan.goldman.9 chapter 19 . 12/28/2017
Does Ana tell Christian everything about Jack. Boy Kate is pissed at Ana.
joan.goldman.9 chapter 18 . 12/28/2017
Hopefully those two talk and Ana tells him about Jack? I see that Grace and Carrick worked things out and didn't split. That's a good thing.
joan.goldman.9 chapter 17 . 12/28/2017
All all the guys dicks in this story?! LOL Poor Ana know realizes that Jack was just playing her to get even with Christian.
joan.goldman.9 chapter 16 . 12/28/2017
Holy shitballs, Jack is playing Ana like Christian played Kate! Who did Christian steal from Jack? Please don't tell me it was Elena? Is she really pregnant? I don't think it's Christian's baby?
joan.goldman.9 chapter 15 . 12/28/2017
Oh no Christian hit Ana and apparently they broke up especially after he told her about Elena being pregnant with his child, which I still have my doubts since he used a condom? Now Ana is out with Kate and Elliott getting drunk and she meets Jack and gets tingles? Those should be tingles of fear and get the heck away from him?!