Reviews for Saving Grace
Elvenrose22 chapter 20 . 13h
Loving this story so far! Make him sweat it! Make Ian worry about her, maybe do some deep thinking. Doesn't have to hit a whole solution yet, just something small. Just my opinion, but either way I'm loving this story!
snm1 chapter 20 . 7/26
No make her stay with Iam! Please
PhanPhicAddict chapter 20 . 7/26
Yay you updated again! I hope Alyssa goes to help I think ian would protest like crazy say her dad will never forgive him if anything where to happen to her,heck he would't forgive himself but I think she needs tooshe needs to be more than the damsel in destress sitting like a good girl and let the men work. Hope to read more soon!
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 20 . 7/16
Make her go! Hahaha. See how Ian likes that!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 20 . 7/14
i loved it
The Ginger Midget chapter 20 . 7/14
I love the anti-climax at the beginning. As for the question, I would kind of like to see Ian put his foot down. He seems pretty easy-going concerning what Alyssa does; it would be interesting to see what happens when she doesn't get her way. Keep up the good work!
Chaospossum chapter 20 . 7/14
AHHHHHHH! Oh my god. I can't wait for the next chapter! Also, I have no idea tbh. I'll love whatever you write so... Yeah. Ahah. Xx
CelticDireWolf chapter 20 . 7/13
I reckon she should argue with Ian but eventually leave the bunker with Ellie and Robert. BTW absolutely loving this story!
Chaospossum chapter 19 . 7/9
Oh my god! I love this story so damn much! It's so believable that when I was watching the movie earlier, I half expected Alyssa to pop up in some of the scenes. I love the way that you've caught the way Ian speaks perfectly. When he talks, I can hear his voice in my head which makes it all the better! I've never seen an Ian story where the love interest is his assistant which helps make the story more independent and unique. I am super pumped for the next chapter! Update soon? Xx
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 19 . 6/27
i loved it! more please!
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 19 . 6/26
Sad that it's getting closer to the end. Do you have any plans for a sequel?
The Ginger Midget chapter 19 . 6/25
Again, nice job building up the suspense. It seemed that some action was skipped at the beginning of the chapter, but since the movie is well known, I was able to pick it up right away. Not bad so far.
PhanPhicAddict chapter 19 . 6/25
YAY, you updated!
andimcd2000 chapter 18 . 6/24
This is just FANTABULOUS! Keep up the good work! Update soon, please and thank you!
PhanPhicAddict chapter 18 . 6/23
I really hope you update soon I just found your story today and had to read all of it! I have had a crush on Ian's character since I saw the first film when I was 4 lol I probably got my dry humor him from watching the first two films about a million times hope to read more soon!