Reviews for Saving Grace
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 24 . 8/23
Awwww wow! That was amazing. I didn't expect that last bit lol. I hope you do Jurasssic Park 2. Maybe Alyssa could be pregnant then?
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 23 . 8/23
Awww:)))
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 22 . 8/23
That was amusing...
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 24 . 8/20
loved it!
Deloriantime88 chapter 24 . 8/20
Please please please do a sequal Jurassic park the lost world
The Ginger Midget chapter 24 . 8/20
This wrapped up rather nicely. I enjoyed reading this story; you'll have to let me know what other one's your working on. This was nicely done. Thanks for the ride!
snm1 chapter 24 . 8/19
.AMAZING! I loved it!
Morgan chapter 24 . 8/19
Love it are you gonna do Jurassic world ?
snm1 chapter 23 . 8/18
I love this story!
The Ginger Midget chapter 23 . 8/18
You were right when you said this is wrapping up quickly. I would have liked to see them dwell more on the aftermath - seeing the kids, wondering what happened to them and the other guys while they were at the base - it would have made this seem more complete. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the last chapter and seeing what you do with it.
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 23 . 8/18
loved it
The Ginger Midget chapter 22 . 8/17
This is a cute little chapter. Keep up the good work!
Cat chapter 3 . 8/17
I like this, I'm new to fanfic but you did a great job at setting the scenes. Keep up the good work!
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 21 . 8/6
Great chapter:)
The Ginger Midget chapter 21 . 8/6
Hey! After seeing Jurassic World, it's nice to get back to the original. ;) Haha. Anyway, I liked that you showed what both characters where thinking; I wasn't expecting that and it added an extra demention. My only complaint was that we didn't see the discussion between Ian and Grace before she left, or the discussion between Grace and Robert. While I liked being inside their heads, I would have liked to see these conversations first hand. Anyway, I'm still enjoying this, and I'm excited to see how you end this. Keep up the good work!