Reviews for Sakura
Hestaka chapter 1 . 1/26
Just finished the first chapter and I cackled at the immediate "Oh man! I wanted to be Hinata!" Off to a good start let's see where it goes...
musa22lbl chapter 56 . 1/19
Hahah I couldn’t stop laughing at every chapter it’s so funny and the way you presented each character in way that it’s light and funny is brilliant. I loved it so much, i was sad when I finished it. I really think your a great author. Keep writing more stories can’t wait to see what you’ll come up with next.
E.Elliot chapter 56 . 12/16/2022
I fucking love it!xD thanks for the amazing story!
Royal Red Jr chapter 1 . 10/25/2022
CampPillow chapter 1 . 10/24/2022
you know, I always thought the cover image has Sakura with wings, but maybe it's a lake in the background instead?
LadyDoragon chapter 56 . 10/19/2022
Yep, this story is plain fantastic. Thank you so much for writing it. Now I just have to read through the sequel and the rewrites. Btw, there's this story with very promising sounding summary and tags that probably isn't very well tagged so may be underappreciated by the AO3 community. The title is Orochimama and it's the same type of insert as your Sakura. It appears to be active based on the date of last update. I intend on reading it soon and thought it possible you would be interested.
Wayne Whitlark chapter 1 . 10/16/2022
I listen to Fanfiction on youtube most of the day at work and when I have time at home and this is my favorite of all I've heard. I have a story idea I wish you to consider. How it started is Sakura and Karama travels back in time. They come back to Naruto's birth Karama Ends up in Sakura's body and Sakura ends up in Naruto's seal. Someone started it but ended it right after dropping the cliff hanger that Sakura saved Kushina Uzumaki and she's been missing since Naruto's birth.
lollancf37 chapter 6 . 9/8/2022
I truly like how funny Sakura is here. Thanks !
kram.dacoco chapter 55 . 8/14/2022
Noooooo I don't want it to end
kram.dacoco chapter 44 . 8/13/2022
I love thisssssssss
kram.dacoco chapter 36 . 8/13/2022
Oh nevermind i founf it
kram.dacoco chapter 36 . 8/13/2022
Ummm where's Gaara's comment about the bet on how long naruto is gonna punch sai? I can't find it at the end of the chapter
kram.dacoco chapter 23 . 8/13/2022
The conversation between sakura and gaara is so entertaining. I hope gaara is the endgame
Locothehood chapter 40 . 6/14/2022
Time manipulation
As long as im not one shot id get as many reloads that i want
IAMJEFFSKI chapter 56 . 5/9/2022
Greetings, I've binged your work in about 2 weeks now, I think...
I'm not that good at remembering stuff (I'm not even pass 20 yet, I'm starting to think I have Dementia)
I found your work while I was searching for great Self-Insert works and I found yours in the top 5 or 10, a great way on changing the story line by doing small changes to canon here and there, I hope you read this, I want to thank you for the nice story you've tell here

I didn't think about creating this comment, but as you said it "Comments are Love"
4,229 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »