Reviews for Sakura
Darkflower234 chapter 55 . 4/3
gaara will be my chosen canon for this. I mean LOOK AT HOW SWEET THEY ARE TT still writing letters to eachother, even when married. that is ADORABLE
Mavsynchroid chapter 1 . 3/29
Really got addicted to your stories. Especially like how they all connect. Well, the re-written version do. Kind of bummed that Sasori wasn't rewritten to completion though. Thank you for the hours of reading!
petitepetunia chapter 1 . 3/28
How the heck did I only just find this masterpiece? Best read of the day. Period.
alastorfenrinheil chapter 56 . 1/9
amazing work. very entertaining. love Sakura's personality.
Memebomber chapter 19 . 12/15/2023
Sasuke didn't even kill Itachi. His illness did
Blue-Happens chapter 20 . 9/1/2023
the mommy thing makes my eye twitch.

the ka-san, mom stuff was pushing it, but actual 'mommy' speak? I don't mean to just say cringe, but it does actually twist my face when I read it.

I might stop reading if you repeat it too much, I'm warning you!
like a jester leaning off a wall, pelting a pack of wolves with insults I warn you
Henry994788 chapter 1 . 6/29/2023
Ah, our ventures reunite us once again, Truck-kun.
Appna chapter 1 . 5/29/2023
Truck-Kun strikes again
Matteo Sgarzi chapter 1 . 4/4/2023
I don't know but if I were to reincarnate in Narutoverse I would keep my fking trap shut since I don't wanna end up in Ibiki and Inoichi company. You should also help Naruto fully if that is what you want her to do like telling him about the shadow clones
Elfwynne chapter 1 . 3/21/2023
Oh. Hello there Truck-kun.
1210justinp chapter 24 . 2/9/2023
This would've been great if there's an ounce of seriousness in it. It's like reading a really long Omake. It's the exact opposite of SI-OC novels I dislike, the one whose MC are anxious all the time, this however is just a loudmouth and treat everything like she's still watching Naruto and not in it at all.
Hestaka chapter 1 . 1/26/2023
Just finished the first chapter and I cackled at the immediate "Oh man! I wanted to be Hinata!" Off to a good start let's see where it goes...
musa22lbl chapter 56 . 1/19/2023
Hahah I couldn’t stop laughing at every chapter it’s so funny and the way you presented each character in way that it’s light and funny is brilliant. I loved it so much, i was sad when I finished it. I really think your a great author. Keep writing more stories can’t wait to see what you’ll come up with next.
E.Elliot chapter 56 . 12/16/2022
I fucking love it!xD thanks for the amazing story!
1P5VM chapter 1 . 10/25/2022