Reviews for Sakura
LaGueraSoyYo chapter 2 . 1/13
At the beginning I thought it said chest but it said cheek.
Ricee chapter 18 . 12/7/2021
yeah no, why do you keep writing the MC as someone who should be interrogated? giving way to many hints and realistically they would have you strapped down
Nad19 chapter 24 . 12/3/2021
aww so cute kakashi sensei, i hope he's fine
killerteddy3218 chapter 15 . 12/1/2021
I'm done here.
The generic storyline just doesn't fit.
Maybe I would've liked this story if I were 15 or 16, but just, not now.
killerteddy3218 chapter 32 . 12/1/2021
I'm done here, and I just couldn't go on with this story.
Storyline is very generic, as the author already suggested self-insert story.
Maybe I would've liked this if I were 15 or 16, but just, not now.
killerteddy3218 chapter 9 . 12/1/2021
I just can't understand.
The writing style is clear and focused, author paragraphs the flow of events nicely.
What I can't understand is, the purpose of this fanfic.
In chapter 9, Sakura didn't see the upcoming Orochimaru in the Chunin exam. Although she remembers that Naruto was disguised as 'something', it's just that she completely forgot about Orochimaru, and that Sasuke was bitten by Orochimaru.
And when she does see Orochimaru, she really does nothing (like the original storyline.) Yes, she shouts "Do something Sasuke!", and she heals Naruto with her medic powers, but what?
What I'm trying to say is, story is extremely deux-ex-machinad. If the MC really cares about the surroundings and think of the characters in Naruto as an actual human being, than it is natural for her to use the knowledge of future events to stop or alter such events from happening.
Not just, hissing at Kabuto saying "My feelings say I can't trust you."
Not just becoming Gaara's Fan-girl.
I just don't see the point in this story.

(I'm still having a go on this story because the author posted this story for about 5 years, showing her love for Naruto, and because her writing skill is amazing. So I do expect some development in the MC's character. I'll give out a review- later.)
killerteddy3218 chapter 7 . 12/1/2021
I was into this story for about 7 chapters now, and I'm questioning the phrases like her saying 'praise whore', calling Sasuke 'duckass' in every single moment whereas Sasuke isn't doing anything to her at all.
Or the MC trying to hug every character that appears adorable to the eyes of the MC - whereas her trying to avoid Rock Lee in disgust.
Or the MC not intervening in the story when she could have thought of an alternative ahead,,,,,,,
So I figured that the MC is just not into the story yet, standing aside and squealing like all fan-readers would do - which is quite unrealistic because hell, that's a Naruto world, you've gotta prepare for the worst and by doing so it's natural that one gets over the fan-fic feelings.
Wish there would be a development in her character when things go berserk.
killerteddy3218 chapter 6 . 12/1/2021
Just skimming through the story, not much of a breakthrough in revising the stories, but yeah, I'm having a go on this fanfiction. I'll leave an overall review later.
Guest chapter 56 . 10/24/2021
Finally, it's over. It was a pretty good story. You mentioned several times that you wrote it as a parody and humor kind of a story, but I liked it for the fact that you mixed serious aspects as well, which made it more enjoyable because it looked more "realistic" in terms of how the flow of the story had gone compared to the Kishimoto guy writing it. I didn't get who did Sasuke end up with in the third "pairing epilogue" you made in the previous chapter, but maybe I missed it? The one where Sakura married Gaara, etc. Anyway. Sad Madara dies, but oh well. Now, I can finally check out the fanart if it's still up somewhere on the internet. Anyway, thanks for writing this story.
Guest chapter 53 . 10/24/2021
Cool.
Guest chapter 51 . 10/24/2021
Okay, so I like where Sasuke and Sakura interact, this scenes are pretty funny. As well as other scenes. Pretty good story overall. It was somewhat tough distinguishing omakes and canon fanfic parts, but I assume most of them are divided by the cute smiley face? Anyway good chapter.
Guest chapter 50 . 10/24/2021
Quote A few heart beats passed before Sasuke showed up at the door.
...
I snorted once before my sides heaved with laughed. Unquote
Lol. This is very hilarious and stuff. By the way, if you, the author, want to reply to some of my review (I think all guest review below are mine or mostly), write me at Successful World Is A Nice Rel. I will login or have the incentive to login then, otherwise I was too lazy to bother.
Guest chapter 47 . 10/24/2021
Yay, almost done... few more chapters. At least. I'm lookijg forward to the deviantart art if it's still available.
Guest chapter 46 . 10/24/2021
Wait, so is the story at the bottom after your author's notes continuation of tye chapter or an omake? I skipped it thinking it to be an omake, hopefully I didn't miss a part of this chapter. (I don't read omakes lol)
Guest chapter 45 . 10/24/2021
This is pretty fun. The fact you made it somewhat or pretty serious story makes it pretty satisfying. Or, I mean, more satisfying when it would be otherwise.
4,204 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »