Reviews for Sakura
creativesm75 chapter 56 . 1/19
super
The Hootsman chapter 34 . 1/14
i dont know why i was reading this for so long
maybe i was hopeful it'll get better? well, it only got worse, this is fucking cringe
nessiesmith2012 chapter 10 . 1/13
i think by this point she points out she is scared in every chapter. a fight happens she is petrified and has to fight to stay in place. not be helpful with the fight but fight to stay trembling in the same spot. im done with this. your other story reverse harem was better. this sakura is just pointless and weak.
nessiesmith2012 chapter 9 . 1/13
so sakura is still useless? even knowing she did nothing. im so disappointed with this story. the canon points are ALL still the same.
Nara chapter 54 . 12/30/2020
Madara: Choke on your tongue and die.
Yes, your sexy highness.
Madara: *smirks*
amyrlinengineer chapter 56 . 12/11/2020
Loved the story! I really liked what you did with your Sakura. I know she was technically an OC, but I like to think that she blended with Sakura just add much as it happened the other way around, she just stayed dominant from having much more life experience and drive. Anyways, I very much enjoyed the sorry and humor. Thanks for sharing!
nessiesmith2012 chapter 2 . 11/27/2020
Ehh inner voice killed it for me.
Bb34 chapter 9 . 11/26/2020
She could have prepared better for this.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2020
I finally found it. After 3 years... I FINALLY RE-FOUND THE FIRST FANFICTION I EVER READ!
HeWhoShouldn'tBeNamed chapter 1 . 11/8/2020
my text-to-speech does NOT like your pikachu face.
Guest chapter 56 . 10/30/2020
One of the greatest fics I’ve ever read
author said gotta neji chapter 3 . 9/11/2020
some people in the comments really don't realise that this is a HUMOUR and PARODY fanfic. it isn't meant to be taken too seriously but laugh along with the chaotic energy of the OC. seriously people,. read the genre's before commenting "ninja should be this, ninja should be that." it's PARODY for a reason, smh.
DefiantAngel96 chapter 9 . 9/9/2020
kinda really disappointed that she didnt prevent the curse mark shes focusing on healing naruto when naruto has the fox to heal him. it makes no sense
Guest chapter 37 . 9/9/2020
I would want a mongekyou Byakugan type thing.
Guest chapter 56 . 9/7/2020
It is soooooo so so so satisfying to have a great fanficrion finished and positively so. Instead of having to go into the tedious and useless search of another similar fanfic it leaves a great taste of contentment. thank you very much author-sama.
4,137 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »