Reviews for All Gone – But More Regained
TheaMama chapter 12 . 8/22
What a gift to your readers, I was glad the story had been completed when I finished All Gone. When you come to fan fiction very late it's a bit of a blessing to not have to wait for each chapter one at a time. Thanks for writing this story, both parts, a unique take on DM
reisova chapter 12 . 1/30/2020
Great story and hot too :) Just it should be. Thanks for your effort.
DMLG Softy chapter 12 . 11/17/2016
Loved it! My favorites was chapter 3...if I have to choose...Martin telling Louisa his symptoms...priceless...
Thanks for this sequel, it was...needed!
Keep writing your great stories! We love them!
Catservant chapter 12 . 8/24/2016
Hi Bodmin,

just finished a marathon reading your stories "All Gone" and "All Gone - But More Regained". Loved them both very much. Drama, suspense, hurt/comfort, love, humour,... and happy endings :)
You crafted the development of Martin's (psychological) recovery extremely well, in my opinion, his behaviour in and reactions to all the diverse situations seemed very in character, considering what had happened to him. Regarding your sequel, I think you wrote a very sensual scene there. While it might have been about getting those two finally into bed together, it wasn't smutty or "dirty" in any way, instead a feel-good story with lots of comfort and love. ... fluffy might indeed be a good word for it ;) Thanks for sharing. You're sure you don't want to write another sequel?... What if Jonathan shows up again? :-O Well, i can always look forward to your continuation of "Motherly Love". Thank you for writing those wonderful stories.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/8/2015
"Wow" indeed. A great sequel and a quite satisfying ending to your story. Thank you!
Eileen chapter 12 . 3/13/2014
What a great story. Thanks so much for writing it!
staesidefan chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
Bodmin, are you by any chance on the Digital Spy forum? YOu would add so much if you are not. Great writer.
statesidefan chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
Thank you so much for this little treat! I know it's not easy to keep the writing going, but it was so enjoyable reading your first story and then this. Keep writing - I'm sure you have many fans!
Chapin chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
Reread this just before midnight. Good way to finish the year. Thank you for a good finish to a really good story.
fanficfan71 chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
A nice finish to a great story Bodmin. Thanks for sharing.
robspace54 chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
I enjoy reading stories like this one, where the fun of these characters jumps off the page in the same way the TV episodes do. Thank you for expanding the Doc Martin universe through all your hard work!

Cheers, Rob
statesidefan chapter 11 . 12/24/2012
Wonderful chapter - just in time for Christmas, the perfect present! Thanks!
robspace54 chapter 11 . 12/24/2012
So can Martin stand up to all the changes? Great chapter!
jd517 chapter 11 . 12/24/2012
Lovely. Just lovely.
Chapin chapter 10 . 12/17/2012
We have found some really nice gifts under the tree and we do look forward to even more!
Hmmmm?