Reviews for Doomed to Repeat
gatewatcher chapter 15 . 10/13
That was absolutely beautiful! Thank you :)
gatewatcher chapter 14 . 10/13
I loved the honesty of this conversation. Your insight is amazing! Well done!
pinkmama1 chapter 9 . 8/27/2014
Well I was surprised that Brennan heard it the way she did but it makes perfect sense now. I feel like I should have seen that when I first watched the episode.
pinkmama1 chapter 6 . 8/27/2014
I am not sure what Brennan is truely afraid of . . . except she's afraid to loose Booth. I have always had trouble really understanding her but this story is the best help I've gotten so far. I just love how you do it not telling us anything Brennan don't understand. When I'm only given the same information she has it's so much easier to understand her reactions.

I also really love being told about her past. Some perople thinks Michael Stires was the first man Brennan had sex with but she once told Booth she was 22 and Michael Stires told Hodgins and Zack that she was 23 when she was with him. I guess it still could be him because people sometimes say they are 23 and mean almost 23 but Brennan most likely wouldn't do so until her actual birthday. I'm just wondering about that.

Anyway I love how hearing about her past gives me so much more insights in her. I haven't read all your stories (yet! I plan to. lol) but I hope that you have written about Booth's past or that you will at some point. In a way I think his past is even more difficult than hers. Of course it would be kind of difficult because his main coping technique is denial wich means he refuses to think about it. On the other had I know from personal expierence that thoughts can fly through your head so fast that as soon as they have passed through you forget them. (I have a technique I use to catsh them and I've been very surprised at imes.)

Anyway if you have written about Booth's past I would love to know in wich story because then that will be the next one I read. If not I just hope you do at some point.

Adelled chapter 5 . 6/6/2014
Loved how you extrapolated from Brennan looking at the x ray films and seeing the real man. Graceful writing.
FaithinBones chapter 15 . 2/21/2014
I loved your ending. I love a happy ending so you now I'm happy. What more can I ask for in a story? Thank you.
FaithinBones chapter 14 . 2/21/2014
They really needed to talk and they managed to do it without hiding. That's big for them. They're both used to using shields to protect themselves. It was really good that they could finally open up say what they meant. I find it ironic that the brain person had to persuade the heart person. Booth's problem all along has been that the only heart he trusts is his. Brennan's problem has been she knew there was no one she could trust. It took their love for each other to change those things.
FaithinBones chapter 13 . 2/21/2014
He'd only understood one - his own. Bingo!
FaithinBones chapter 12 . 2/21/2014
that couple was insane. They practically wrapped ropes around each other's neck.
FaithinBones chapter 11 . 2/21/2014
I love the imagery "her body melted into his and his flowed into hers". My Dad suffered from PTSD from Korea. It can change your family dynamics. His children were born after the war but believe me we had rules to follow when it came to his PTSD and follow them we did.
FaithinBones chapter 10 . 2/21/2014
Wow that was a rough fight on the show and even rougher here where we see her almost paranoid side.
FaithinBones chapter 9 . 2/21/2014
A little shocking yes. I can't wait to see what comes next.
FaithinBones chapter 8 . 2/20/2014
That was very gut wrenching. Whew. You captured a lot of emotion and let us see it clearly.
FaithinBones chapter 7 . 2/20/2014
The sad thing Booth immediately gives up because experience told him that there was nothing to fight for. All the women in his life rejected him and he didn't know how to fight. At least not at that time. Brennan knew everyone leaves eventually and so did Booth.
FaithinBones chapter 6 . 2/20/2014
She's afraid that Booth has changed.