Reviews for Doomed to Repeat
FaithinBones chapter 15 . 2/21
I loved your ending. I love a happy ending so you now I'm happy. What more can I ask for in a story? Thank you.
FaithinBones chapter 14 . 2/21
They really needed to talk and they managed to do it without hiding. That's big for them. They're both used to using shields to protect themselves. It was really good that they could finally open up say what they meant. I find it ironic that the brain person had to persuade the heart person. Booth's problem all along has been that the only heart he trusts is his. Brennan's problem has been she knew there was no one she could trust. It took their love for each other to change those things.
FaithinBones chapter 13 . 2/21
He'd only understood one - his own. Bingo!
FaithinBones chapter 12 . 2/21
that couple was insane. They practically wrapped ropes around each other's neck.
FaithinBones chapter 11 . 2/21
I love the imagery "her body melted into his and his flowed into hers". My Dad suffered from PTSD from Korea. It can change your family dynamics. His children were born after the war but believe me we had rules to follow when it came to his PTSD and follow them we did.
FaithinBones chapter 10 . 2/21
Wow that was a rough fight on the show and even rougher here where we see her almost paranoid side.
FaithinBones chapter 9 . 2/21
A little shocking yes. I can't wait to see what comes next.
FaithinBones chapter 8 . 2/20
That was very gut wrenching. Whew. You captured a lot of emotion and let us see it clearly.
FaithinBones chapter 7 . 2/20
The sad thing Booth immediately gives up because experience told him that there was nothing to fight for. All the women in his life rejected him and he didn't know how to fight. At least not at that time. Brennan knew everyone leaves eventually and so did Booth.
FaithinBones chapter 6 . 2/20
She's afraid that Booth has changed.
FaithinBones chapter 5 . 2/20
Yes still here. An emotional roller coaster and well worth the price of the ticket.(my review. ;0)
FaithinBones chapter 4 . 2/20
Wonderful chapter. Both of their stubbornness is a weapon they used against each other
FaithinBones chapter 3 . 2/20
I'm really enjoying seeing this story from Brennan's point of view
FaithinBones chapter 2 . 2/19
Michael Stires was definitely a user.
FaithinBones chapter 1 . 2/19
This is a very interesting perspective from Brennan's point of view. It changes that whole scene for me. Good job