Reviews for Of Hopes and Dreams
Diana A chapter 11 . 1/25
I have enjoyed this story. This is the third time I have read it while waiting for it to be finished.
I sorry you have decided not to continue,your story was well written and enjoyable.
Thank You for the story.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/10/2015
More please
markoalap chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
You really should continue this story, it is so good.
markoalap chapter 3 . 10/8/2015
Please could you update soon.
markoalap chapter 5 . 9/5/2015
Your story is great, i love it.
markoalap chapter 4 . 9/4/2015
When you can, please update.
markoalap chapter 2 . 8/31/2015
Great story i love it.
markoalap chapter 11 . 8/28/2015
Good story, please update.
SlickRCBD chapter 6 . 6/23/2015
This chapter is a bit too disjointed and should be flushed out more. Especially with the last paragraph which makes no sense as there is no mention of what Mr. Malfoy and Mr. Flint did to earn the punishment. I can only guess based on the books, but at least a sentence confirming this would have been a good addition to the story so we know what prompted the last paragraph.

Others have commented on the team not being allowed to seek replacement members being stupid and unfair and I agree. I find the whole idea of no reserve players to be stupid in the HP series. Most sports teams have an extra player for each position that they can field in the event of an injury or other reasons. Soccer, Football, Baseball, Hockey, Basketball, etc.
DukeBrymin chapter 11 . 5/2/2015
Any possibility of this being continued?
monbade chapter 11 . 2/8/2015
Gemma more please
nymlover chapter 11 . 10/11/2014
great story wish there was more well done
X chapter 11 . 10/2/2014
An interesting story. I'm sorry you haven't been able to continue it.
VizeerLord chapter 11 . 9/22/2014
Too short. Too muddy; too many details of the wrong kind. Slowed the story flow.

More please