Reviews for Of Hopes and Dreams
DukeBrymin chapter 11 . 5/2
Any possibility of this being continued?
monbade chapter 11 . 2/8
Gemma more please
nymlover chapter 11 . 10/11/2014
great story wish there was more well done
X chapter 11 . 10/2/2014
An interesting story. I'm sorry you haven't been able to continue it.
VizeerLord chapter 11 . 9/22/2014
Too short. Too muddy; too many details of the wrong kind. Slowed the story flow.

More please
chaoswizard chapter 11 . 3/24/2014
keep it coming plz
NARUHAREM FOREVA chapter 4 . 3/15/2014
so, is there going to be lesbian relations between the girls? tell me now, please, so i don't get my hopes up for this fic.
AndreyKl chapter 11 . 3/10/2014
I really doubt that girls even in situation like Patils will decide that their man need more partners, nevertheless I really like the story. Thanks.

It is hard to believe that there is such hole in Hogwart's defence as portkeys, I would sugest implementing some kind of 'return portkey' which is white listed, so that only portkeys which are taking people out temporaly are allowed and castle will not allow for different people to return, only those who left.

P.S. shed skin usually has enough damage so that it will be relatively easy to remove a fragment for demostration at meeting without redusing skin's cost.
Jerrac chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
Underaged girls copying underaged guys privates is creepy.

The apparent plan for a sexually active underaged harem is also creepy.

If I were less bored, and less interested in the premise of the story, I'd quit reading. As it is, I don't hold much hope anymore... :(

What kind of inner thoughts is Harry having at the situation? Or the girls? Why is Harry seemingly accepting physical affection like that so easily? What does he think about having them both as girlfriends? When did they agree to be girlfriends/boyfriend?

Basically, the characters need more depth.
Jerrac chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
My initial reaction is that Harry's "introduction" to the Patil twins needs work. Crying on a relative stranger's shoulder like that seems unlikely, especially when they already had each other. As does getting over it fast enough to give Harry advice on his electives. I had force myself to suspend my disbelief enough to read through it, which is not a good thing.

So, I'd suggest you rework that part of the story. I haven't read any farther yet, so that is why I said "initial reaction". :)

Oh, and I spotted a couple places where you forgot the ending punctuation in dialog. I'm just glad you remembered in most places, I've run across lots of stories that I quit reading because the author does use ending punctuation in dialog at all...
Thracer chapter 11 . 1/15/2014
Great work, it's too bad you haven't continued it in some time. I look forward to seeing an update whenever you decide to come back to this story. It's interesting to see how you utilize the Patil twins as a sort of combined force to help Harry. Most people are too insistent on making the two so different from each other so it's hard for readers to really accept them as twins (not that many fanfics use the Patil twins anyway). Padma comes off as a bit controlling but I realized later on that it mostly seems that way because of the way you write her explanations and then at the end tack on an idea or suggestion of what to do next. If you come back to the story you might want to try separating her ideas from her lectures. Pavarti is surprisingly not as evidently friendly as Padma in your story though she is apparently the "people" person, this probably extends from Padma being the one to explain things in your story, but it would be nice to see more of Pavarti's nature in regards to Harry's relationship come through in terms of actions and not just words. Well all of this depends on you coming back to this story at some point, but I hope this review strokes your ego and imagination enough to possible put out a new chapter because a story like this deserves attention. Good luck in all your future writing endeavors and remember writing should be fun!
Philosophize chapter 11 . 1/8/2014
Please don't abandon this... It's getting good!
jchangpa chapter 11 . 12/4/2013
well a little better than what I was expecting. I will followup unless it get complete destroy. One thing, I have never read, hear or known any bank that do not pay interest, simple all of them lend money and recover interest so this Gringot bank is really a huge cave with smaller rented space.
jchangpa chapter 6 . 12/4/2013
I just found that having an inteligent Hermione is bad for the story. I recognize some improvment in that but now Harry is another dumbledore, how come it took 5 chapters for Harry to speak to Hr and accept an apology and it took 5 line to forget Ron. Over qll the story continue falling 50% good.
jchangpa chapter 4 . 12/4/2013
As suspected the slandder continue. What is worst Ginny appear.