Reviews for Last Resort
Elise Deschat chapter 7 . 6/9
One hell of a story...talk about "going from the frying pan to the fire", its one thing to see a family member hurt, but to pull the trigger yourself just to lessen the hurt that someone else may cause, and then to feel the repercussions of that action just show the strength of character of Joseph Francis Cartwright...and not to lesson the character of Adam, he was willing to pay the ulimate price to prevent the extension of the event and the perversion of the law.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/5/2015
Jesus Ben hit him a box, you don't see that every day. Brilliant story. Well done
Angelicat2 chapter 7 . 7/14/2015
Awww...I love this! *starts crying* Poor Joe. It's like:
"Did you want Adam to have hires brains blown apart?"
"Of course not! How could you ask me that! Of course I didn't want my son hurt!"
"Well, then I suggest you go heal the hurt in your son, my brother."
"Adam-"
"No, Pa, Adam's not the one who needs you right now. The one the does is in the next room over. Little Joe needs you. He's the that's hurt, and he's still hurting."
Great story!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
Kind of like MY BROTHERS KEEPER... But not really. Really enjoyed the story thanks:)
captain cab chapter 7 . 2/25/2013
I can't even imagine how hard it would be for Joe to shoot his own brother down ... great job!
jinxcat21 chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
Beautiful ending...had me crying :')
jinxcat21 chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
I wish you had written the conversation that happened between Adam and Joe, but I'm guessing it was hard. I can just picture Joe begging for Adam's forgiveness and Adam doing the same.
Elbertina Robert chapter 7 . 11/26/2012
Good story.
The Flaming Dragonfly chapter 7 . 10/17/2012
Oh, too short! I want to see more Pa and Joe! Very entertaining story.
bearsblue chapter 7 . 10/10/2012
loved the story - thanks
Irene14 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Wow, what a great story! Really like the angst, especially between Joe and Pa. Hoss getting angry at the end was completely in character. Nicely done!
MGM chapter 7 . 10/1/2012
What an interesting story! It's rare to read a story with a truly new plot. Very intriguging, and I like that it took Ben a while to start to see what happened, even if he isn't all the way there.