Reviews for Mercy At Its Finest
Texas-Devil-Or-Angel chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Sad, but very very good.
Poison and Despair chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Thank you for making me feel so depressed right now ç.ç ..
This was beautiful and heartbreaking. You have an amazing gift in being able to write such a short fic, with practically no dialogue and still make it so full of heart and felling that... Well, I'm depressed, thanks.

You're amazing.

My best regards,
Stephanie.
IThoughtMYJokesWereBad chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
D': Why must you do this to me, Tare-Bear?! This is brilliantly written, but dang, way to make a chick cry. Poor Peeta. Poor Katniss. Poor Mr. Mellark. D:

JOKES
marycontrary82 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Jeez, that was depressing. I mean, good, but it made me want to cry.
Phoenix Refrain chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I half hate you for writing this X_X It's so heartwrenching!
Of Pearls and Paints chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I love this. So sad, but beautiful. I especially love the description of how the fire devoured the house.
icbiwf chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
It's been two days and I still don't know what to say about this story. So sad, so beautiful, so heart-wrenching, so well done.
Famousfremus chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Oh my God, why would you do this? I JUST recovered from Forever Until! Lord, you have quite gift for storytelling and I'd love to see what you do with a happier topic!
MockingjayFlying chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
This was so sad! But so good! :)
kattomas chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
This was written really well, but it was so sad. :( It's so hard to imagine Peeta dying in a fire, when he's been through so much worse. Lovely story.
Emma Kellog chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Whew-gotta say that bummed me out. So sad, but well-written. I think, for me, the real tragedy is in knowing exactly what she lost, what they could have been.