Reviews for I must be dreaming, cuz I'm crushing on Harry Potter
guest chapter 7 . 4/30/2014
Tried so hard to get through this, but its just all over the place. Their together like a day, then broken up, and hes in a new relationship and its just annoying. Nice plot, but really immature.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/22/2013
hahahah :3 paddles xD
Harisama chapter 7 . 3/12/2013
Just finished the last chapter, and you write really well for your age! Just spell check. But I loved the story, it was really cute. w
Sheri Contrary chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
I'm glad Hermione straightened out Harry's ridiculousness.
Sheri Contrary chapter 6 . 2/5/2013
Okay. NOW I'm not feeling very appreciative of your cut against Hufflepuff House. WTF?! Yes, there is never a time that Zacharias Smith isn't a prat, but everyone should strive to have the traits of a Hufflepuff...did you not see JKR's interview where she said that's the House everyone should WANT to be in (even though she was sorted into Gryffindor)? Grr!

Geez! Can you say emotional roller coaster?! Lol.
Sheri Contrary chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
Hmm. They're behaving like a bunch of pre-pubescent girls...not eighteen-year-old young men. :( I can't believe Harry's falling for Theo's bullshit...and now he's snogging him? Argh!
Sheri Contrary chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
Regardless of what Ginny was doing to Harry, I think his break up with rude and cruel, but...whatever. And I'm not sure all the top/bottom talk is necessary...who actually talks about that stuff (even with friends)...that's just weird (poor Draco). Still...you have me giggling and that's good thing! :)
Sheri Contrary chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
There are a lot of spelling and grammatical issues (as well as my own personal nitpicks), but...I'm still quite enjoying your tale. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
Lol ur story was awesome and histerical , loved it!
juvie123 chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
okay, you keep alternating between draco's POV and no ones POV in the middle of the chapter with no note. what's that all about?
annabellamaressa812 chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
wow that is funny. any way back to my review this is a pretty good story especialy coming from a 14 year old girl i cant say i would do better and im 18
dragon fier 20 chapter 7 . 1/15/2013
hahaha, poor ron. he must feel uncomfortable. loved it and i hope that there is more!
twighlightneko chapter 7 . 1/9/2013
XD love the story, lol to last part.
Lizzybear54 chapter 7 . 12/25/2012
I freakin' love this story! This one is definitely going on my favorites. Great work! ;D

P.S: Drarry Rules! :)