Reviews for Play The Game
ichigo111981 chapter 19 . 8/4/2013
This is getting so good, hope things work out for everyone.
SashaElizabeth chapter 19 . 8/3/2013
Next chapter soon, please! I really like this! X
lalalalee chapter 18 . 7/10/2013
I don't normally dig the fantastical but this story is awesome... makes me want to go to the library, do some research and then get a romance novel. thank you for the steady updates!
SkyGem88 chapter 18 . 7/8/2013
that's one hell of a good story you got there! :)
Khbrake chapter 18 . 7/7/2013
This is just the best story. Seriously. I am above and beyond impressed. I adore every single chapter.
ichigo111981 chapter 18 . 7/7/2013
Things just keep getting more complicated, but that's what makes this story so good. Great update.
Emm25 chapter 17 . 6/22/2013
Awesome update! I really hope Abby doesn't die :/ but I do want them to switch back even though I do like the idea of Jane and Joanna! But Rizzles is endgame! Pls update soon :)
Khbrake chapter 17 . 6/21/2013
I love this story...That is all.
ichigo111981 chapter 17 . 6/21/2013
So many questions, I really hope Jane is ok. Great update.
Emmbeth chapter 16 . 6/5/2013
I started reading our story today and have gotten all the way through ch. 16! I have to say out of all the rizzles fics I have read this is by far the best! Your eloquent writing style and the way you so easily weave this complicated web of a story and make it to we're there is no confusion, just exciting adventure is amazing! I love it and I can not wait to see how the story ends! Pure genius! :) Emily
ichigo111981 chapter 16 . 6/5/2013
Wow so much going on, I wonder what's going to happen next. Great update.
ichigo111981 chapter 15 . 5/10/2013
I don't know about this Richard guy, if Abbie has a bad feeling about him then there might be something there. Great update.
ichigo111981 chapter 14 . 5/2/2013
Jane could die she should of just kiss Jo, they both wanted and needed it. Just starting reading this story today and absolutely love it, I hope Jane and Maura and Jo and Abbie get to be together in the end.
turtleback chapter 14 . 4/23/2013
This is a cool story. I have to admit I wanted Jane and Joanna to kiss at the end. They don't know what will happen next, it could be the closest they could get to kissing who they want to.
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 13 . 4/16/2013
Intriguing storyline, to say the least.
The opening scene created an immediately engaging question about what actually happened, creating possibilities without providing any definite theories, and your subsequent exploration of Jane’s ancestors was very interesting, creating some intriguing possibilities about how Abigail and Bobby’s case ties in to whatever Jane and Maura will be dealing with (It contradicts a prior comment about Jane’s family history, but you clear that up by clarifying that Abigail is Jane’s great-aunt rather than her grandmother).
The moment when Jane ‘wakes up’ as Abigail raises further intriguing questions about what is happening, while Richard’s presence suggests that something else is going on without making it explicit; he could just be the pushy tabloid journalist he appears to be, but his interest in such a relatively basic ‘story’ raises the possibility that there’s more going on than the obvious.
Add in the unusual ‘blending’ of physiologies that the victims of this ‘swap’ seem to be experiencing- the loss of a finger, the transference of old injuries from the body that sustained them to the soul that remembers them-, and we’ve definitely got a LOT more going on here than some weird ‘Quantum Leap’ effect…
Keep up the fascinating work; can’t wait to find out what answers we can expect in the end!
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »