Reviews for Play The Game
frs chapter 20 . 8/17/2013
omg I just stumbled upon this little gem and I must say I love it! but that means you gotta update soon because I'm left hanging!
knope chapter 19 . 8/9/2013
This story is amazing. It's got to be my favourite R&I in progress right now...and that includes the actual show. By all means, live your real life, but I hope you get time to keep updating, cos I just read the whole thing in one sitting (oh crap, it's somehow 1 a.m! Dude, I have a job and stuff, jeez...) and now I'm hanging to read more. Wonderful writing, amazing story concept, fantastic work at keeping all the complicated threads together and somehow making a very complex story such a clear and compelling read. I adore the gorgeously confusing desperate longing you're painting here between the various characters. Kudos to you my friend, this is stellar work.
ichigo111981 chapter 19 . 8/4/2013
This is getting so good, hope things work out for everyone.
CountessCora chapter 19 . 8/3/2013
Next chapter soon, please! I really like this! X
lalalalee chapter 18 . 7/10/2013
I don't normally dig the fantastical but this story is awesome... makes me want to go to the library, do some research and then get a romance novel. thank you for the steady updates!
Sky6664 chapter 18 . 7/8/2013
that's one hell of a good story you got there! :)
Khbrake chapter 18 . 7/7/2013
This is just the best story. Seriously. I am above and beyond impressed. I adore every single chapter.
ichigo111981 chapter 18 . 7/7/2013
Things just keep getting more complicated, but that's what makes this story so good. Great update.
Emm25 chapter 17 . 6/22/2013
Awesome update! I really hope Abby doesn't die :/ but I do want them to switch back even though I do like the idea of Jane and Joanna! But Rizzles is endgame! Pls update soon :)
Khbrake chapter 17 . 6/21/2013
I love this story...That is all.
ichigo111981 chapter 17 . 6/21/2013
So many questions, I really hope Jane is ok. Great update.
Emmbeth chapter 16 . 6/5/2013
I started reading our story today and have gotten all the way through ch. 16! I have to say out of all the rizzles fics I have read this is by far the best! Your eloquent writing style and the way you so easily weave this complicated web of a story and make it to we're there is no confusion, just exciting adventure is amazing! I love it and I can not wait to see how the story ends! Pure genius! :) Emily
ichigo111981 chapter 16 . 6/5/2013
Wow so much going on, I wonder what's going to happen next. Great update.
ichigo111981 chapter 15 . 5/10/2013
I don't know about this Richard guy, if Abbie has a bad feeling about him then there might be something there. Great update.
ichigo111981 chapter 14 . 5/2/2013
Jane could die she should of just kiss Jo, they both wanted and needed it. Just starting reading this story today and absolutely love it, I hope Jane and Maura and Jo and Abbie get to be together in the end.
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »