Reviews for Play The Game
Emmbeth chapter 16 . 6/5/2013
I started reading our story today and have gotten all the way through ch. 16! I have to say out of all the rizzles fics I have read this is by far the best! Your eloquent writing style and the way you so easily weave this complicated web of a story and make it to we're there is no confusion, just exciting adventure is amazing! I love it and I can not wait to see how the story ends! Pure genius! :) Emily
ichigo111981 chapter 16 . 6/5/2013
Wow so much going on, I wonder what's going to happen next. Great update.
ichigo111981 chapter 15 . 5/10/2013
I don't know about this Richard guy, if Abbie has a bad feeling about him then there might be something there. Great update.
ichigo111981 chapter 14 . 5/2/2013
Jane could die she should of just kiss Jo, they both wanted and needed it. Just starting reading this story today and absolutely love it, I hope Jane and Maura and Jo and Abbie get to be together in the end.
turtleback chapter 14 . 4/23/2013
This is a cool story. I have to admit I wanted Jane and Joanna to kiss at the end. They don't know what will happen next, it could be the closest they could get to kissing who they want to.
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 13 . 4/16/2013
Intriguing storyline, to say the least.
The opening scene created an immediately engaging question about what actually happened, creating possibilities without providing any definite theories, and your subsequent exploration of Jane’s ancestors was very interesting, creating some intriguing possibilities about how Abigail and Bobby’s case ties in to whatever Jane and Maura will be dealing with (It contradicts a prior comment about Jane’s family history, but you clear that up by clarifying that Abigail is Jane’s great-aunt rather than her grandmother).
The moment when Jane ‘wakes up’ as Abigail raises further intriguing questions about what is happening, while Richard’s presence suggests that something else is going on without making it explicit; he could just be the pushy tabloid journalist he appears to be, but his interest in such a relatively basic ‘story’ raises the possibility that there’s more going on than the obvious.
Add in the unusual ‘blending’ of physiologies that the victims of this ‘swap’ seem to be experiencing- the loss of a finger, the transference of old injuries from the body that sustained them to the soul that remembers them-, and we’ve definitely got a LOT more going on here than some weird ‘Quantum Leap’ effect…
Keep up the fascinating work; can’t wait to find out what answers we can expect in the end!
Khbrake chapter 12 . 3/13/2013
I still love every single chapter. Great job!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/12/2013
A nice little update
Guest chapter 10 . 3/12/2013
I hope you gets more reviews, because this is a good story and deserves them.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/11/2013
Wow I wonder how this Mr. Brandt fellow can actually help them if they allow him to help them that is. ha Well great chapter!
CountessCora chapter 11 . 2/11/2013
I don't know where you're going but I'm enjoying it. Very much. Want you to update soon.
bkppr1066 chapter 10 . 1/19/2013
Okay, okay! So here I was, about to start writing lectures, and I was browsing the fanfic looking for an excuse to procrastinate. Well...I usually don't bother with stories that put J&M in oddball times and places (Ancient Rome, high school, etc.) - I like them in their time and place and there's plenty of stories to tell and problems to think about in present-day Boston. But something about your story caught my eye - I read the first chapter, and I was hooked. This is well-written, VERY imaginative, and really true to the characters. I like the uber twist in this case. Please, more soon! very much worth following. Thanks for writing it. (needless to say, very little lecture writing was done).
Guest chapter 10 . 1/17/2013
Wow great story, can't wait for your next update!
Khbrake chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
Supurb! Seriously, this is so well written. I love this story. I mean I adore it. A lot! I am sorry that you sprained your wrist! But thanks for working on this anyways!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Can't wait till chapter 8... Want to know what was hidden by the river... and when and how Jane and Abby get back to their own time and bodies... Love the story and the whole idea... post the rest soon please! Jean
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »