Reviews for Coming of Age
sthomason chapter 2 . 1/13
Wow...this is the first Brave fanfic I've ever read, and I'm really impressed! The story is short and simple and it flows really well - your writing is of a much higher quality than most I've found so far! MacGuffin was my favourite out of the three but I could never see him as a clan chief, so I love how you've developed his character like that...and the language! I know a few Scotsmen and grew up reading Greyfriar's Bobby, and that was just perfect!
HAFanForever chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
In times that old, I think marriage was considered a law, or something like it, for royalty, because having a single heir to rule the kingdom was not acceptable. It would be too much work for the heir to do it alone, and plus marriage was necessary in order to for the union to produce a child who would become the next heir to the throne. Merida probably felt like that in the beginning, in not wanting or needing a man to complete her, but since the events of the film, I'm sure she could warm to the feeling of being with someone who would love her and for her to love him, in how her parents love each other.

Since the film, I do think that Merida could get used to and feel comfortable with the duties and responsibilities she has as the next queen of DunBroch.

I imagine she's above all pleased to see Young MacGuffin again...and is more so when he tells her that the bow he shows her is for HER! :D As she looks at it, she's clearly enamored with it, so she's all the more shocked when she learns what it's truly for. And when she notes the symbol of DunBroch on it, I think it could translate to two meanings for her, as well as us. ;)

In all, I think she's warmed to him more than the other two young lords, and maybe in some time, she will choose him to rule DunBroch alongside her. :)
Meiyo no Ko chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
XD. AWESOME.
Candy Von Schweetz chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
You could put it up for adoption, then someone else could continue it!
Candy Von Schweetz chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Nice disclaimer. ;)
KawaiPanda chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
This was absolutely amazing. I wish there was more to it, of course, but I totally understand where you're coming from. I just hope I get to see more from you because you are amazing. Your writing skills are great.
KawaiPanda chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
omg, that's awesome. I've always wanted her to be with him. After all, he's a big sweetie. :)
I love this. The description is amazing, and I like what I'm reading so far.
LJ9 chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
This was very sweet. It's subtle and complex, and I quite enjoyed it. I certainly wouldn't mind reading more about these two, if you ever chose to revisit them, and I'm off to check out your other stories. Thanks!
Iole17 chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
Great update.
Kathryn Claire O'Connor chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
This is a nice story, I enjoyed it.:)
Comedienne chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
It was a pleasant surprise to see a notification for this story in my inbox. It truly is a good story. I wish you inspiration in your various endeavors (this included).
MidnightShadow07 chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
Aww, I loved how this ended. Though I wish to see more ;D I understand, and the way you finished it like this was better.
MS07
Brickbrain the retarted seal chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
So fucking beautiful I can't even describe it! I loved it so much!
Kathryn Claire O'Connor chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Oh, this is great and I really want there to be another chapter.:)
compa16 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013