Reviews for For the Love of Peter
QueenyLeAcH chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I could not stop laughing. I loved every word of this.
noukinav018 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
ROTFL
captindonavin chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
That was awesome. Just what some one needs to get thanks giving off to a good almost start. In about 6 minutes it will be thanks giving, so, this lovely story will currently be at the top of my thankful list.

DFTBA
Donnie
dreaminsapphire chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Again so cute. Suki seems to be the cutesy one. I love that she has a little crush on Peter. Lol 'he had had a lot of s'iney's thrown at his head'. Emu needs to not make fun so much, I fear Atuki could be much more damaging to him then his sister would be to Peter. I'm glad Ore wasn't too mad about the artwork. Cute cute fluffiness.
Ashleigh2016 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Oh know. Poor Peter, a crush from Suki. This is hilarious. I would have been doubled over laughing out loud if I wasn't working so hard not to wake my family up. And then Atuki and Suki crawling in Peter and Edmund's tunics. Those poor kings, although sometimes they deserve it. Are we going to get to hear what Kat and the girls think? Oh dear, this is hilarious, but then Atuki and Co. 'Ing Pet and 'Ing Emu (aka. High King Peter the Magnificent and King Edmund the Just) is always a hilarious combination. This is just as wonderful as usual. I can't wait to read more of this kind of stuff. Besides I have been needing to laugh lately, thanks for the help.

Möge Der Lowe Mit Euch Sein Und Sein Segen Euch Begleiten,
Ashleigh
CM chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Super cute! LOL I was totally giggling! :-D
MCH chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
He he heeeeeeeeeeee. Big smile on face.

Like your fluff machine I'd run with it until you run out of steam.

Great fun in how you used Edmund as the storyteller. Enjoyed his comment "Peter still had to figure out how to get rid of his newest admirer without breaking her little heart and getting himself in trouble with Kat and the girls. I wished my brother luck," Obviously Edmund doesn't hold out much chance that Peter will get rid of Suki easily I'm wondering if your Peter is a little bashful and shy around the female species.

A shy and bashful Peter ohhhhh does that crank up your fluff machine up?
WillowDryad chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

I'm laughing so hard, I'm crying!

Poor 'ing Pet! Darling little Suki has a crush on him.

And Oreius just has to hold out his hands and the kits instantly behave. Priceless!

Thank you! Thank you!