Reviews for Letting Someone In
Adorbs chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Wow. I can't thank you more for having written this wonderful piece of art.
As pessimistic as it seemed to start, you couldn't have been closer to the truth.
What I'm trying to say is, most people write out Harry's life directly after the battle as optimistic and looking forward to his new life, but I truly believe Harry would have acted EXACTLY as you made him in this story, and who better would there be to confront and console him than his best friend, Hermione?
You truly portrayed Hermione and Harry perfectly and I congratulate you on that :)
Good luck!
XOXOXO
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I love this. It brought a lump to my throat reading all the intense raw emotion comming of Harry, it was really beautiful and I love their friendship, and how she wouldnt ever give up on him. Amazing. Great job :)
slightlysmall chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I feel terrible for somehow missing this when I was reviewing. It was brilliant, really. I love the friendship between Harry and Hermione, and Harry's emotions make perfect sense here. The way you used the lyrics was perfection, and this is wonderful. Even objectively speaking, using my rubric, I would like to congratulate you on tying for first place. :)
Smithback chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
really nice!
what I liked the most of HP books, is Hrry and Hermione's frienship
Make Me Laugh012 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
J.K.R never really told us how Harry coped after the war and this story shows exactly how I imagined it. Harry always kept things bottled up and didn't like telling anyone his emotions or worries. It would always take a lot of effort for him to open up. If anyone could do it, Hermione could. Well done :)