Reviews for Protective
animeloverhomura chapter 1 . 8/12
I liked this, it's always nice to see something that has to do with my favorite side to Kuroko.

The reactions by his (past and present) teammates was my favorite part, good job.
AkaneShiro chapter 1 . 6/14
ahahaaahah
Shibue Miyuu chapter 1 . 5/23
I won't even imagined what those five scary creatures would do to Hanamiya. One comment only.

Poor him...

Great story!
Olivia Spears chapter 1 . 5/23
I love you! I love you! I love you! U speak directly to my soul! I love you! Your Story! Your everything! I'm literally begging for more! Hanamiya Makoto will pay! Ahh! I Love It!
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 5/6
That poor poor soul... Awesome!~~~
Tropicalnight chapter 1 . 3/29
This was so so fun! GOSH I love this! NOBODY TOUCHES KUROKO! not if the generation of miracles can help it! This was so fun and i'm making this my fav!
I LOVE IT
zezily chapter 1 . 2/5
Scary...
EndlessChains chapter 1 . 1/24
A well done story. This was endearing to read with how Kuroko showed how he cared for his new and old teammates through actions rather than words. The reaction from the GoM was well done and amusing to read as they felt protective if Kuroko as well as grateful. The funniest reaction in my opinion was Momoi as her personality would do a 180 at times. Looks like Hanamiya will learn quite the lesson. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
ShadoweGoddess chapter 1 . 1/23
OMG.

Can I have more Protective!GoM&Kuroko?!

Are you a fan of GoM/Kuroko? If so... Please write a GoM/Kuroko fic with Seirin witnessing their possessive and overprotective sides... Please?! My headcannon is that they are just that and now that Kuroko reminded them who they really are... That they're even more so, and that Seirin needs to be shown that Tetsu is theirs, y'know?
FighterGirl14 chapter 1 . 1/22
This is pure genius!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
Awesome~
RainyDayReader116 chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
This is so good! I love protective Kuroko and GOM!
Haruno Sky chapter 1 . 11/23/2016
Kowaiii...Kowasugiruyo...(Scary...It's too scary...)
But,on a brighter side,it was nice to see the protective side of Tetsuya :)
Well then,see ya around
angelachii chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
absolutely love this story! :D I love the way you wrote about Kuroko's dark side and the protective!GoM. I expected this story would be multi-chapter but well.. it's okay if it's just one shoot fanfic XD (sorry, English isn't my language, so if I wrote wrong grammar please do not mind