Reviews for Where is the future? In a kiss of love!
QueenNaberrie chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Awww. Glad they finally came to an understanding about their love for each other. :)
Lady in black chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Argh! Reading this story made me wanna grab Victoria and slap her senseless! How can anyone be so blind! Unbelievable! Seriously, it confirmed my suspisions that Victoria really doesn't deserve Diego and all that he his and what he stands for. I'm normally not too fond of romantic stories, but I like this one, mainly because it made me real angry (Victoria's stupidity took the cheesy feeling out of it ;-) - at least for me). However, I like the idea for this story and I'm looking forward to reading to your other stories. (Knowing that you're German as well, makes writing these reviews in English seem rather silly *g*)
LaCorelli chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I enjoyed this. Diego has always had a hard time dealing with his feelings for Victoria and hers for his alter ego, and it's believable that he would end being really insecure and mess things up. I almost wish this had been a longer story, but you did an excellent job with it as a one shot.
Ablape chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
nice :)
Knotheadsrus chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Another good reveal story! I like the way she saw the scars... And of course how could she not figure it out when he kissed her... love the description about the silk mask and finally seeing Diego's eyes.
CrazyJan57 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
You certainly show Diego with all his insecurities about Victoria not loving the man and Victoria's confusion about everything.
snape zorro chapter 1 . 9/30/2012