Reviews for Hospice
Fionamoi chapter 1 . 3/29
this is quite interesting and will probably be highly entertaining!
please update it soon
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
fun fanfic! update soon please!
sparkling unicorn chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Are even going to finish this one? I also like it. Almost as much as A Brief History.

Awesome writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I read the whole thing and realized you never updated it. I feel like a kid who is suddenly denied of his favorite ice-cream.
hiya chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
love the bracketed comments ("yeah, that was just the sound of his dignity going down the pan") and the 3rd person narrator and your characters. now reward your readers' love by updating, please:)
whiteblue2912 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Ahhhh, this is great ! I really love it! great plot idea, clever and original :)
Olive chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I just real ABHOSM for about the three-hundredth time and I need you to the post the last chapter because it's my favourite fanfic ever and it has me in tears every time. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
more!
autumnshutup chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Haha, this sounds funny. :)
Nice job :3
summerful21 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Haha, that was cute! I'd think they would have more friends visiting them, but other than that, this fic was great. Update A Brief History soon plleeeeease!
Pastelissimo chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
That's pretty cute, you know. You should update this! *waggles finger at you*
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
awsume!
halcyon calamity chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Okay, so as usual, this is amazingly well-written and all, but SERIOUSLY IT'S BEEN 8 MONTHS SINCE YOUR LAST UPDATE ON ABHOSM and well. yeah. sorry to rage at you because I'm really acting like a hypocrite right now, but yes. I am super excited for this story so you better not wait 8 months to update. And I sound really mean right now but I'M REALLY NOT I JUST CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOUR LOVELY WRITING. Yep. Okay. Acting insane right now. Bye.
xXGirlofMagicXx chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I'm loving this story! I hope it's going to be a series! :D
Make Me Laugh012 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Nice idea so far! I would like to know how Albus and scorpius managed to become friends but yet he still doesn't like weasleys (considering albus' mother is Ginny)