Reviews for Suspended
Ebony10 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Amazing way to handle that ep, or rather its aftermath.
penefic chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Oh this was charming - it had me veering between wanting to pinch Jane and grinning. Lovely stuff.
SharpestSatire chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I love this. Very, very much love this. This is so them. *hugs self happily* This made me all happy inside!
Water-please chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Nineteen minutes indeed. He could do a lot in nineteen minutes, if only he was a bit braver.
*sigh*

Sweet story!
Rosepeony chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I really enjoyed this, wish I could write such convincing Jane and Lisbon conversations!
All-I-need chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Awwwwwwww!
God, I love "Jane Lisbon elevator" stories!

And this is so ... *them*. If you get what I mean. This is exactly what they would do. Tense silence, snarky remarks, Jane trying to make amends and then falling right back into their familiar banter. Gosh, this is great.

And I love the open end on that hopeful note. Its really not necessary to describe the remaining 19 minutes, though of course I would be the last person to complain if you did. By now it should be pretty obvious that Im hooked on your stories, right?

Looking forward to whatever you will write next!
Special Agent Baker chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Aww! I loved it! It was brilliant. Lara :)
blueeyedmentalistfan chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I adored it. :)
DebbieOz chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Lovely to have them relaxed and content with each others company.
Kaoh chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Lovely! Just right. Too many things I loved about this to mention them all - I'd probably nd up quoting the lot! Glad that Jane cared enough to try to win Lisbon over - very glad that Lisbon resisted in her own way. Loved the final touch with the coat ;)
Gone2Far chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Lovely.
MerriWyllow chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Cute and - not poignant, but sharp, all at the same time. I like this.