Reviews for Finding What You Need
Chelypdj chapter 12 . 3/26/2015
Awesome!
Caskettlover always41319 chapter 12 . 8/23/2014
Okay I know it's been like two years and since you finished this and you probably won't see it anywhere but goodness gracious.. Someone suggested this and I just spent like two hours reading this nonstop and it was brilliant. I have never loved a story as much as this. This had me crying and smiling and laughing and (I'm a little ashamed to admit) yelling at my phone because of Meridth. The bitch. Gosh... Do you realize how amazingly perfect that was? That was the best story ever. Forget J. K. Rowling, you are my favorite author EVER right now. And this being your FIRST one you've published!? Goodness... I'm gunna go read every single other story you have now because you are amazing and you just... Gosh.
FanzelForever chapter 12 . 5/30/2014
Awesome. Simply. Awesome.
FanzelForever chapter 9 . 5/30/2014
Is there a sequel to this? (I'm going to go check once I finish reading it.) Can there be, like, 93 sequels to this? Can this be extended into an epic novel and published so I can buy all the copies and force everyone I know to read it? This is so good! There aren't enough chapters left :(((
FanzelForever chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
I feel like this is a really dumb, ineloquent review, but... THIS IS SO GOOD OMG I'M DYING MY FEELS ARE EVERYWHERE
SeannysMom chapter 12 . 11/20/2013
Amazing and beautiful story ! I really liked it. Thank you.
sakura2113 chapter 12 . 5/9/2013
this story just makes me want to cry...its just lovely
CRB chapter 12 . 1/31/2013
I loved the first 11 chapters! This was such a wonderful, occasionally heart-wrenching, fun story! And I giggled my way through... but compare the first eleven chapters to the final one. You build up to problems, hinting, then letting them spill out; you spend time on the little things. Then there's chapter be honest, the ending seemed weirdly rushed and kind of forced... mainly because so much time passed in one chapter, and so much character development was crammed in. That first paragraph... that first paragraph could have been another few chapters - maybe even five or six. The build-up is what gives the climax its power... you've written a good climax here, but it's just tacked on without the build-up.

Don't take this the wrong way. I'm only bothering to be critical because this story is so good that I know you can be even better next time :-)
CharleyCarey chapter 12 . 11/28/2012
Great story but I was really hoping the end would be centered around Alexis/Kate/Rick, instead of Kate/her mom/Rick. I was hoping Rick would make the deep-fried twinkie give up her parental rights with Alexis over to Kate. But totally loved the story.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/31/2012
this story was great ! you should write a story where alexis gets pregant and goes to kate for help :) \
jjrd chapter 12 . 10/29/2012
You are a fantastic writer. There arent many good family stories. I wish there was a sequel to this story. I would like to see Alex call Kate "Mom". And more members for the Castle-Beckett Family.
Anyway, i cant wait to read your next story. Thank you again.
KosmaU chapter 12 . 10/31/2012
This story is perfect. Great job and fantastic ending! I love it!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/28/2012
It was different than the rest of the chapters. I was kind of disappointed that there wasn't any Alexis. I mean, most of the story was about them being a family. I liked the story as a whole.
VIOLET1213 chapter 12 . 10/29/2012
Thanks for a fantastic story. Whatever you write again I will read. Thanks for writing.
saifos chapter 12 . 10/28/2012
Loved the story! good job