Reviews for True Allegiance
History101 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Awww, I loved this. It's so emotional. Please update soon :)
bina W chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
This was good and realistic as well. I am NOT for a K/S pairing. I like Kirk, but do not think he is good enough for Spock. And if Spock and Kirk are going to be together...what about Spock's duties to his father's bloodline? Vulcans have clans. I know that clans(houses) exist on Earth. Lineage is important. It is illogical that Spock does not have any offspring to continue the bloodline. If you are going to have Spock ina gay relationship, could you consider Kirk and him adopting a Vulcan child? Or having a female donor and use Spock's dna to conceive a cjild. I really want Amanda to have a grandcjild as well. Or you could have Amanda get pregnant with another half Vulcan in her 50's?
starfleetdream chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Very interesting! All the details showing Sarek's attachment to Amanda are very nice. Is she going to break his heart?
LORETTA JEAN chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I SAY GO FOR IT. IT WILL BE DIFFERENT I THINK, AND WON'T THAT BE NICE.
cowgirl dressage chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
arggh! but my curiousity is on full alert. Great start!
minehaha chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Please continue. I like this, and want know where it will go. It's intriguing!
aurado chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I like your way of writing.
Though I do not understand where this is going, I'm curious to know. So please go on.
DelJewell chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Oh yes, continue! You didn't kill it, you sent it in a direction that now has me *really* curious.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I like to read different interpretations of the whole Sarek-Amanda-Spock situation - how it came to be, what the final outcome might be and all the "side stories" on the way to that outcome.

I kind of like stories that look past the usual overly romantic view of Sarek and Amanda's relationship to some more realistic reasons why they might have got together.

Your story is NOT going to be sunshine and roses, but it looks to be an interesting look at just why Amanda might have chosen Sarek.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2012