Reviews for The Aftermath
thekbeat chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Brill xD
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I like the way that you're highlighting Dennis' thoughts and questions about his brother; I think they're very realistic. I thought that you used the prompt really well, and I loved the way that you included the visual aspect of him kneeling in front of his brother's body, as well as his cerebral thoughts about Colin's death. Overall, well done!
Cookies-and-Ink chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Heartbreaking and just agonising to read, as soon as I clicked on it I knew it was going to be hard hitting but still to put so many emotions in a small drabble is masterfully done! The end as well made me really think because in the end we don't know people as well as we'd think, particularly our family. It must have haunted Dennis so much...

*sigh* :(

Powerful stuff chick.
ladyoftheknightley chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
This was such an interesting fic - I don't think I've ever seen Dennis written this way before, but it's a very original idea and you've pulled it off nicely. I especially liked the last line; it was very haunting and nicely showed the effects the war had in all realms of life. Lovely fic, thanks for sharing :)
Montley chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
This was so sad my eyes teared up a bit. Colin's death was one of the most tragic of the series, he was too young and I'm mad at J.K. for doing it even though I know why, too prove that in wars the innocent and young's lives are wasted, which is all just tragic and your story clearly represented the pain and sorrow that spews from that. So so so sad. It was also written very well and it was short and sweet. Very very nice.
H.J Grandison chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Oh how bitter sweet. I really enjoyed this piece your description of Denis's thoughts and feelings about the death of his brother just hit the spot. Even though this was a sad piece it was really nicely written. Keep up with the good work you've got happening here.
FandaticForeverAndAlways chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Aww! :( this was so sad! :/ poor Collin...and Dennis...! Good job on writing
ArwenGranger chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Oh that's so sad. I tend to forget that it's not just the Weasleys who lose a brother.
WillT chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
that was sad :(

I enjoyed it well done :)