Reviews for Words Like Knives
0verfl0w chapter 1 . 4/7
Ok, I've only read one story, and I'm already in love with your writing. This was just so indescribably beautiful and oh god I have no words. It was so real and true and amazing. I loved the no capitalization thing, I feel like it fit perfectly with the story. It gave the story a feeling of brokenness, just like Lucy.
I wish I could choose a favorite line to mention, but the story is so wonderful as a whole I can't bear to fracture it, I can't choose one line alone. I loved it so much, your writing is amazing.
under these skies
listeninggame chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Your story reached me. Poor Lucy. It makes me feel sad, because I can relate. But I don't feel suicidal. I wish that were the same for everyone. You have a gifted of moving people with words. Use that. It can change some things around here.
sfox88 chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
An interesting viewpoint. Lucy is Percy's daughter, right? Percy also had his own little world sometimes, where everything was clean and black and white, I think. So it make sense that while one of his daughters would be "perfect", like he tried to be, the other would have inherited the separateness. She also seems a lot like Luna.
anon chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
this is beautiful, but i wonder if it would be better as a poem.
spinning round in teacups chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
OMG rae this is beautiful... it seems that my molly, and your lucy, when they get together, are quite suicidal... but yes this is beautiful
LovelySocks chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Hmm...beautiful. Poetic. Somehow homey. I don't think the whole "no capitilization" thing is really fitting for this piece. Overall, pretty well done, though. I enjoyed the little rhyme at the end, and the descriptions.