Reviews for The Gap
Such a great story. Please, please continue...
I loved this story. It's a wonderful look at an alternate universe.
zeusfluff chapter 35 . 1/30
I started reading this fanfic two days ago, and just now caught up with this chapter. I really hope you finish this story soon. I'm really loving it.

Please continue when you get a free moment!

Thanks,

ZeusFluff
Trekkie73 chapter 35 . 9/25/2013
This is such a wonderfull story and I'm really looking forward to the next chapter - since almost 3 Months ! I hope you havnt forgotten this and we can see a new chapter soon ...
JessiePie6 chapter 35 . 9/7/2013
This is an interesting concept. Thanks for the read!
colee41 chapter 35 . 7/27/2013
Very bitter sweet moment! I can't wait for the families to grow on board the Enterprise!
Lindsay chapter 35 . 7/9/2013
Love this chapter great ending for the chapter! Is this also the end of the story? Lovely writing!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 35 . 7/9/2013
Thanks for another update please write more soon.
Guest chapter 35 . 7/8/2013
Perfect, lovely. This is an amazing story. You have blended both of their worlds the old and now the new for the children perfectly. Loved the line when we get home that even the children are now part of the enterprise. :)) . Love that they are all family. Thank you :D
eScapefreak chapter 23 . 7/8/2013
Right into the thick of it!
eScapefreak chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
Funny how in dreams you see things as they used to be. With the constant change in life it is in dreams we remember the old paint scheme in our bedroom as a child or the fact that your dad used to have a mostache. You know things have changed but it feels slightly wrong and right at the same time.
eScapefreak chapter 21 . 7/8/2013
It seems so frustrating, now and then that medical science still cannot cure all illness. But other things are also still the same, family and friends help you through.
bnewall1 chapter 35 . 7/8/2013
Glad to see you're still keeping this one up as well. :) Looking forward to more!
Sueannd chapter 35 . 7/8/2013
This story is like chicken soup!
Guest chapter 35 . 7/8/2013
OK THE CHAPTERS ARE A LITTLE SHOT. BUT THE STORY IS GETTING GOOD TO READ. KEEP IT GO.