Reviews for Golden
PSW chapter 1 . 2/6
Interesting...

I like the way they all have their purpose, the things they are best at. It's a good team effort... :-)
la-hija-de-Dios chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
This was great! Peter's my absolute favorite, so I enjoyed this even more. :D
doggiegirl21 chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
I loved Edmond's perspective in this. It was very well written and I thought it brought out a lot of excellent points in the characters of both brothers. They are so different in many regards, but together they strengthen each other and make a perfect team. Great character sketch.
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Good story of Edmund saying that evil affected him more than Peter. I also like the bible quote at the end.
FlightFeathers chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Edmund is a sweetheart. And so protective. That is what you call love, in whatever form it is. How you want to protect and shield evil from your loved ones. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
good
sweet but short
SS
delicatelyglitterywriter chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Cool story :)
LadyAlambiel chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I did not review this? How did I not review this? I apologize for not reviewing this. And NOW I shall review this. (yes, I just wanted to see how many times I could end a sentence with "review/reviewing this" :D)

I love the in-depth look Edmund gives not only of Peter but also of himself. Nice and contemplative. It shows the brotherhood between them and how their opposite strengths make their combined strength all the greater and makes Narnia greater. Lovely, simply lovely. :D

Lady A (the Late)
Ilovevollyball chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Beautifully written!
Bravo bravo !
Brenden chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
goodwork
The Wayfaring Strangers chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Beautiful and powerful. The verse from John at the end is perfect - bringing it back to Him.
1monster2 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I LOVE this! Great job!
Miss mia chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Great job! A beautiful observation on Peter, and a wonderful character study on Edmund, revealing what drives him. Loved the description and contrast of their eyes. Keep writing!
Rose and Psyche chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I missed this one. Sometimes lovely little one-shots fall through the cracks for me...I haven't been paying a great deal of attention to the fandom and when I do, I have to dig through so much to find anything at all.

I think the thing most evident here is Peter's eternal optimism and faith. But I'm not sure if...there's just something...would Peter be able to fight so well unless he knew as well as Edmund what could happen if he does not succeed? Is that not understanding evil? If Peter is not dragged down into the depths you describe, is that not because of his faith? And if anyone could drag Edmund from the depths, it would be Aslan.

If I'm understanding you correctly, you're saying that Peter has not plumbed the depths that Edmund has.

I'm not disagreeing with you, I very much enjoyed this and it’s very well written. You’ve provided me with food for thought. I hope you don't mind my rambling...(:

Rose
TrulyMegalomaniac chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Edmund has always been my favorite character, especially because of his darkness that his siblings don't possess.