Reviews for Life of Sabrina Thorn
MoonlightStar777 chapter 18 . 7/13/2014
Really good! Update Soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
:D awesome story, it really grabs the read era attention.
tstransformers01 chapter 6 . 6/10/2014
Nice character development, keep up the good work!
-Alex Rider
Midnight Nakamura chapter 17 . 6/4/2014
SWIGGITY SWAGGITY DILLIDY DO
I SENSE A SHIP AND YOU DO TOO
I find it kinda crazy (IN A GOOD WAY) that you loved my story so much ;w;
Thank you! I felt horrible for leaving Magically Sweet mainly because of this! You've motivated me so much!
Also, there is a wizard101 forum that I made (you could obviously know which one it is "I heard you like wizards"). If you want to come and chat with us (mainly it's just sakura and I) then we welcome you!
I LOVE IT
I'M REVIEWING IT
CONTINUEEEE!
dance.till.i.drop chapter 16 . 5/13/2014
Yisssss cookies! *nom nom* okay, to answer your first question, I'd say between twelve and fourteen is your age range. I think it's fantastic though. I really really love how you're portraying Nix... Seriously. And I think that if you seriously think that you need to rewrite, I saw go for it. Ya know what they say... Revise revise revise! Glad to see you back!

peace!

-dance
Midnight Nakamura chapter 16 . 5/12/2014
lol 69
*tears*
you came back
AHHH IT GOT BETTER OMG
*Rolls around pointlessly*
I'm really glad you're back, and you're welcome for motivating you? lol i dunno. The reason why I came back was because I suddenly ran into MS a few days ago and I just... ugh I needed to work on it again.
Also Sakura never stopped pestering me about it (I think she was just so proud about her SG story coming back... yeah...)
;_;
so happy
Fatty Waffey chapter 16 . 5/11/2014
Woooooooooo! I lurves it! (Im so happy to see you back, too. This appeared in my emails and I was all like: WIZARD101 FANFIC AGAIN!? FUDGE YEAH!) On a side note, Im review 69 ;)
corinster2 chapter 16 . 5/11/2014
Good chap.! Glad to see you're still writing.
Harry BalanceBlade chapter 10 . 5/21/2013
Random
Lady Cocoa chapter 15 . 5/8/2013
Great writing, as usual!
Si1verwing chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Pretty good, but I think you need to work on your grammar and punctuation a bit.
NightSkyWolves chapter 15 . 5/6/2013
I like it, love it, so once I again, I MUST REVIEW IT!

I liked this chapter. :D Very good work on writing it!
dance.till.i.drop chapter 14 . 4/16/2013
3...2...1...

HA AHA HA HA AHHHAHHH! *rolling around laughing*

Brother: Are you okay?
Me: NO! I AM LAUGHING!

Anyway, this was great! I wonder who this Fang person is... and I know I've asked that question before. But seriously... who the heck Is he?

Excellent work on Nix, and I loved the Cora and Nix part... SO FUNNY!

Keep up the good work, can't wait till the next chapter!

Cookies, Stars, and Brofist!

-d.t.i.d
Midnight Nakamura chapter 14 . 4/15/2013
(Late at reviewing, Mai fault)
So
You
Do.
*murmurs* rapist
Lady Cocoa chapter 14 . 4/11/2013
Poor Gilbert! Great chapter, by the way!