Reviews for First Time
colerfulldarkness666 chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
AAAAAAWWWWWWW :}
Ang91 chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
haha so random for mimi to take a pic. I thought the other chapters were sweet... i can see matt getting a bit upset if his friends or other people make a big deal. maybe jealous exes of him... make sora feel dumb for never doing certain things since matt is her first.. and then she feels sel consious because hes experienced? hmmm
Kal-El Fornia chapter 3 . 10/11/2012
It seems a little odd that Mimi just happens to walk by the restaurant that Sora and Matt are having their date in at the exact, and that the latter two just happen to be having their date within line of sight of the outside of the restaurant, and that Mimi just happens to see the kiss between Matt and Sora.

Usually, I'd be annoyed. Though, reading this I find that I'm not so much bothered by the coincidences that you've put out for this chapter. I can ignore the improbability of everything since I find myself being entertained anyways.

Good on you, keep it up.
Idonotget chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
Good to see that you have updated. Mimi seems like a interesting character. I like how Matt admitted he didn't like celebrating an anniversary every month or so. Also liked how Sora dressed up for the dinner and Matt wore casual clothing. From your description, I take it he usually wears worn out jeans?

I really liked this: Miles stones in any relation is mild to everyone but those in that relations. For even if you are included in the celebration, you are never truly included for it is a celebration of only two hearts.
Koumi-Locc chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
Koo! Like I said Koumi is the 4 main... Koumi/Sorato out Peace..
Aveza chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
I'm kind of really loving how you've portrayed Matt here. I think it's cute that he's naturally a nonconformist, but he'll do the whole anniversary thing and celebrate it with a gift (or three, in this case) because that's just how much he cares about Sora.

Matt declaring it official and Sora going along with it truly says something about how comfortable they are with each other, since both were of the mind that, yes, they are ready to go out into the world as a couple.

And Mimi catching the two of them together was a nice touch! Leave it to Mimi to spread the word (since I have a feeling that, without her, Matt and Sora would have just kept their relationship a secret).

Anywho, looking forward to your next update! :)
Sweet Cari chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
Nice chapter, I loved the bracelet that Matt gave to Sora and nice work adding Mimi in to spread the word.
mahwish1 chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
I really liked it.. It was a cute chapter.. :) especially with the bracelet and mimi saw them together . Can't wait to read more..
Miamau Kakashi chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
the way Matt kissing the top of Sora's head and then he rested his chin against her hair... wow, really.. its kinda simple but its sweet. i know my review sounds uncreative at all, but yeah.. its because i like these kind of fic. simple but yet have some 'things' that makes me smile :D
even i like these kind of fic, it'll be better if you put some complication. but don't force to put 'too-exagerrating complication' :D

best regrads,

Miamau Kakashi
mahwish1 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I really enjoyed reading your story. :) It had a different plot and I really liked it. :) I can't wait to read the third chapter. :)
Koumi-Locc chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
I just wish that it end is Sorato/Koumi I been one since my younger days! And having michi with Sorato just kills the mood for me its not really Japanese! Koumi/Sorato out and besides Koumi is the main 4 in Digimon no matter what Sorato/Taiora fans trying to say that they can keep up with Koumi Us Now?..
Yamora Love n Friendship chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
this was nice. can't wait to see what the next first will be. why are you so surprised by all the reviews many people dont forget the authors they like. ) so great job. and i can't wait for the next chapter.
Idonotget chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
I cannot say that I am a fan of digimon but I do have your work on alert because of your Harry Potter fiction, The Wolf. That is an amazing piece. I always recommend it to anyone wanting to read a short piece. I do go back to reread it. It is my favourite short story. Mean St holds the longest favourite.

Perhaps you are aware or maybe you are not but when anyone says something like ‘I don’t mean to be mean’ you should know that their true intentions are to be exactly that. So don’t hold that other review with much thought. I did not take your whole ‘it is what makes it mine’ words to be an excuse but more of an attitude of indifference. Really, if a person doesn’t like a story all they have to do is stop reading.

I was not distracted by grammar and punctuation but I don't have a grammar bug up my ass either. It doesn’t seem other people have too much problem either. Then again, you get those kinds of sorts that must pick everything apart. I do hate it when authors receive a completely negative review for no reason other than to point out that they misused a word or didn't place a proper quote somewhere. There an author is, putting their piece out there on their free time but only to receive a horrible review such as the one below.

Now English is not my native language and I am still trying to understand all the English rules. There are mistakes in it, I’m sure. Stephen King, Rowling, Rice, Brookes, Vonnegut, Morrison, Angelou and anyone else who had published a book, well they too make many grammar mistakes. However, they had PAID editors who review their work for them. We don't have that kind of aids. Sure, there are betas but there are many authors who found their stories stolen and trust is an issue.

Non-Cannon and cannon. Cannon in fan base world is when you take something original from whatever your story is based on and add that into your piece. Non-cannon is something that was not taken from the show/book, but the fan base crowed embraces it. It sounds as this whole name thing of Malcolm and Hiroaki follows under non-cannon. The fan base had accepted it. It was not given from the show. Sorato, who probably is a very good fan of the digimon agreed that the name Malcolm had been embraced by many long-time fans. You just had the wrong 'cannon' addressed. I hardly can see you being wrong especially if other people know about the change of names and admit it had been embraced by other authors.

And this Nancy was given a different name, who really cares? She's not even in the story, is she now?

Let me get back to your story. I am going to point out again that I am not a fan of digimon and to be really honest, I'd have to google it up to even claim to have some kind of acknowledge of its existence. Even though I am not familiar with the characters, I have no problem following the story. As others have said, it is cute. It is simple as its one of those stories you can enjoy without thinking too much. I thought you captured the new feelings between these two characters wonderfully. You did a great job on it. I plan on following the story so I hope you keep up with it and focus on positive reviews or reviews that are actually helping. The world is too harsh already and no one should add the worry of grammar on a non-profit story (unless it is all text formats).

‘Write to please just one person.’ - Vonnegut
Sorato Fan chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
This is a nice concept, and it's sweet and cute. What I found distracting however is your grammar and punctuation... especially when you use a word that is almost the correct word, but is just a little off. And I don't mean to sound "mean" (so I hope you don't take it as such), but using the excuse "it's what makes it mine" shouldn't even be an excuse. For how little you write for each chapter, it doesn't take a great deal of time to edit what you write. Just being honest.

Also, Hiroaki has no canon name in English. Only Matt's mom has an English dub name (Nancy), but Matt's dad doesn't. A long while back someone on this website gave Matt's dad the English name "Malcolm" - and it seemed to stick with several writers, hence the confusion between some people still. But Hiroaki definitely does not have an English dub name, and Malcolm really is just made up by someone on FanFiction. "I mean the best" is correct.

Thanks for writing, though. As I said, these were cute. But please keep trying to perfect your grammar and punctuation; it makes for a better read.
Sweet Cari chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
You're very welcome.

I like how Matt and Sora's relationship is progressing in this chapter, not too fast but not too slow...and your writing has nailed the perfect speed.